eight

•**•
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
*••*

Anakin had managed to complete his podracer for the next race the following day, Raya had spoken to Obi-Wan early right before she joined her Master and Anakin outside his home with the moonlight reflecting down at them.

"Stay still, ani, let me clean this cut." Qui-Gon says pulling up the boys sleeve, Anakin had cut himself early that day fixing the pod.

"There's so many. Do they all have a system of planets?" Anakin asked staring up at the sky, the stars were quite beautiful from where they stood, Raya smile following his glaze.

"Most of them." Qui-Gon says patting down the boys arm with a cloth. "Has anyone been to 'em all." Anakin asked pealing away from the stars.

"Not likely."

"I wanna be the first one to see 'em all." Anakin emphasized, he had hopes and dreams, Raya snapped her head back to him hearing his wince.

"Ani, bedtime!" His mother called out from inside the house. "There we are, good as new." Qui-Gon patted his over arm after placing a bandage.

"Ani, I'm not gonna tell you again." Shim passed the door, Raya watched her Master shoved the blood he's taken from Anakin into a transplant. "What are you doing?" Anakin asked him.

"Checking your blood for infections." Qui-Gon simply said. "Go on, you have a big day tomorrow." Anakin hopped off the stone railing into the home. "Sleep well, ani."

Raya watched until the boy went inside. "What is that really for?" She asked him, her Master brought out his comlink pausing before calling Obi-Wan.

"You sensed the force in him just like I did." Qui-Gon tells her earning a nod. "His strong in the force, i need to know exactly how much is his midi-chlorian count."

Raya nods now understanding, he wanted to know if he was Jedi approval as Qui-Gon brought the comlink up to his mouth. "Obiwan?"

"Yes, Master?"

"I need an analysis of this blood sample I'm sending you." Qui-Gon tells him. "I need a midi-chlorian count." With that the man propel the transplant into the comlink.

"The readings is off the chart." Obi-Wan surprised voice came out though the comlink. "Over twenty- thousand. Even Master Yoda doesn't have a midi-chlorian count that high."

Raya frowns saying. "No Jedi has."

"What does that mean?" Obi-Wan asked him staring at the raping numbers on the screen. "I'm not sure." Qui-Gon answers.

The next morning, the whole Tatooine planet seemed to getting prepared for the race taking place. Raya didn't like Watto anyone could see that, the man was cruel and didn't care for anyone but himself, following being her Master towards were Watto stood waiting for them.

"I wanna see your spaceship the moment the race is over." Watto tells the Jedi upcoming their arrival, Raya had yet to hear her Masters plan about "giving" their spaceship to him.

"Patience, my blue friend. You'll have your winnings before the suns set." Qui-Gon says keeping a firm hand on Raya' shoulder as they walked. "And we'll be far away from here."

"Not if your ship belongs to me, I think, huh?" Watto flew around setting infront of Qui-Gon laughing. "I warn you, no funny business."