six

•**•
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
*••*

Arriving to Tatooine was a relief to them all, it seemed like they been walking forever, Raya cracked her neck up at her Master as he spoke to her about the rules they both needed to follow once they arrived to Tatooine.

"Moisture farms, for the most part. Some indigenous tribes and scavengers. The few space sports like this one are havens a those that don't wish to be found." Qui-Gon said scanning carefully at the people, Raya tensely stared at the children.

"Like us." Padme says looking around the area.

Soon enough they made it to the center of Tatooine, squinting her eyes watching the creatures move around them, keeping an close eye on R2-D2 making sure he doesn't get taken. "We'll try one of the smaller dealers." Qui-Gon says walking over to a pit.

Watto flew away from the desk he stood behind off once he heard the bell ring, "good day to you." He spoke in huttese. "What do you want?"

"I need parts for a j-type 327 Nubian." Qui-Gon tells the flying creature, Raya took a notice of the tools he had in his shop. "Ah, yes! Nubian. We have lots of that." Watto answered turning away from them. "Boy, get in here now!"

"My droid has a readout of what I need."

Raya watched from where she stood as young boy with shady blonde hair walk towards them, she smiles softly at the boy seeing the tired expression on his small face. "What took you so long?" Watto questioned him.

"I was cleaning the fan switches." The young boy told him ash he climbed up onto the counter. "Watch the store I've got some selling to do." Watto tells him turning back to the Jedi. "So, let me take thee out back, huh?"

Qui-Gon turned down to Raya holding her shoulder pointing to Padme and Jar Jar. "Stay with them," Raya nods as her Master watched Jar Jar toying with something. "Don't touch anything." He said taking it away, Jar Jar humps crossing his arms as Qui-Gin and Watto left.

Raya scanned around the shops some more feeling someone's eyes staring at the back of her head. "Excuse me, are you an angel?" She twirled around catching the blue eyes the belong to the boy.

Raya chuckled shaking her head as she stepped forward to him."I don't believe so, why do you ask." Raya asked him, Padme joined in interest on what he will say next.

"I heard the deep space pilots talk about them, they're the most beautiful creatures in the universe." Raya cocked her head watching as he spoke. "They live on the moons of Lego, I think."

"You're a funny little boy." Padme says smiling at the boy, which drew his attention over to her. "How do you know so much?"

"I listen to all the traders and star pilots who came through here." The boy says wiping the inside of a cinder can. "I'm a pilot you know, and someday I'm gonna fly away from this place."

"You're a pilot?"

The boys nods humming. "All my life."

"How long have you lived here?" Raya asked him, he seemed way to young to be working in a place like this. "Since I was very little, three, I think. My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt but she lost us betting on the Podraces."

"You're a slave." Padme asked him, Raya snapped her head to her furrowed eyebrows before turning back to the boy. "I'm a person, and my name is Anakin." He glared at her words.

"I'm sorry." Padme apologied, glancing around the shop. "I don't fully understand, this is a strange place to me." She said when a low humming noise came to their right.