Headcannons About Lae

So, Lae, Saedii and Tyler's daughter. She's be 75% Sydrathi, (50 from her mom's side and 25 from her dad's.)

But she'd also be 50% Waywalker, assuming that it's something in your genes. (25 from Saedii, and 25 from Tyler) She'd also be 25% Warbreed and 25% Terran.

Lae would be more Sydrathi than Kal and Aurora's child.

So, according to Kal, your cabal is something you get from training. Who's going to train Lae? Remember that almost all of the Waywalkers were killed by the Starslayer.

Also, her family would be totally weird and include TONS of species. She's have little Terran-Betraskan cousins on one side, (Plus all the fam from Fin) and little Terran-Sydrathi-Trigger cousins on the other. And occasionally her dad gets misty eyed about Cat and she's all, "WHO IS THIS CAT PERSON?" or, "MOMMY, DADDY'S THINKING ABOUT HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND AGAIN!!"

And Saedii would take her for tours of Unbroken ships, and Tyler would catch them in the middle of doing something dangerous and get all mad but then Lae says something adorable.

Lae would just hang out around the statues in Aurora Academy when her parents do stuff, and she started to call them Aunt Zila and Aunt Nari, and it made Aurora cry.

Oh snap I just realized that Squad 312 is all inter related by marriage now except Zila and HERE COME THE WATERWORKS