Blood for the Blood God

I have another chapter that I want to write. Then I hear the news that Alex/Technoblade is fighting God for his throne. I started this chapter on the day he die to finally upload it today. Not to gain attention, but for him to be remembered. Remember, Technoblade never dies. He lives within us for as long as we remember him. Now, time to start the chapter.

*******

Fandom: DSMP

Pairing: Sleepy Bois Inc (NOT SHIP)

TW: Bullying; Death; Mention of Drug

Prompt: After three years of his twin brother's death, Wilbur heard his brother's last message to him.

Word Count: 3065

*******

Wilbur Minecraft was reading Blood to the Blood God to his younger brother, Theseus, or as he wanted to be known, Tommy. Blood to the Blood God may sound like a book you shouldn't read to seven years old. For, it has a vast amount of violence and murdering an entire race because they disrespect potatoes. Yeah, it may not be a perfect storytime book for someone as young as Tommy. But Wilbur doesn't care. He wanted Tommy to memorize every sentence in the book. To know every character's name even when he can't remember his classmate's name. Wilbur needed his younger brother to remember. For someone to remember his twin brother, Alex "Technoblade" Minecraft.

Technoblade passed away when he was 12. He died young, but his death was honorable. It was after school. Wilbur had already left, but Techno had to stay behind to clean up the classroom as a punishment. He and his rival, Clay, turn their entire class into a war zone. The class had a substitute who could do nothing but let it happen. Paints were thrown onto everyone. The room turns into an ugly dirty rainbow. Some people have blue or red or green on them. Poor George saying he has green paint on him when he actually has yellow paint. The battle only ended after the principal's children ratted after them.

When Techno left the classroom, he immediately came into a fight. In the back of the school, the infamous gang, Egg, was bullying Nikki. They beat the pink-haired child because she didn't get enough sweet and sour sauce for their chicken strips. It was a dumb reason. If Techno heard that was the reason, everyone there would be in the hospital. But he didn't know why. He went against five people without knowing the reason, not even thinking it was going to be his last fight.

Technblade may be alone, but the other sides needed that advantage. Only 12 years old, the eldest Minecraft had won multiple fighting championships. Once, went out of the UK to compete. If Technoblade were still alive, he would have been a world champion. He may get scouted by a professional and also a scholarship. If he were still alive, there would have been many things awaited for someone incredible as Technoblade.

The Eggs tried so hard to beat Techno, but really who can defeat him? Techno had already broken someone's leg, the strongest one out of the group's face was deeply bruised, and another person passed out after one hit. The remaining two people look at the "Blood God" with fear and regret in their eyes. They stared at Techno as he slowly strolled toward them. The eye contact broke when the person, who was passed out, hit Technoblade with a concrete brick on the head.

Techno tried around and looked so surprised. He knew Antfrost was pretending to be unconscious. He also knew that person was just scared of the Eggs and joined in protecting themself. That is why the eldest Minecraft left him alone. He never thought they would bounce back at him with a concrete brick. Techno's eyes slowly closed and opened as he fell to the ground. An abnormal rate of blood was leaking out of his head. Antfrost screamed and tried to get away. He was caught by the Dream Team and Wilbur and Niki.