Zayn returned home early in the evening.

 - Sweetie...

 - In the bedroom...

 - I will fly...

 I was wearing only my underwear and was waiting for Zayn to come in.

 -        My God... - Zayn's eyes lit up.

 -        I thought why should we waste time on taking clothes off... - Before I could say anything else, his lips smashed with mine.

 He pushed me against the wall and put hi whole bodu all over me.  I started unbuttoning his shirt and slid my hands down his bare chest.

 -        Oh my God, how I missed you... - I sighed.  His teeth were leaving painful marks on my skin and damn it was nice.

 -        Undress, undress... - I said breathlessly, he also laughed and quickly undressed.

 -        Turn around and look at yourself in the mirror.  - It turns out that I was pasted on the mirror.

 He roughly turned me around and slapped me several times on the ass.  He took off my underwear and his palm touched on my bare skin.

 -        You are very beautiful.  - We looked at each other throught the mirror.  He grabbed my jaw to turn my head and kissed me roughly

 - suck.  - He dug two fingers into my mouth.  I wrapped my tongue around his long fingers and wet them well.

 Zayn was biting my neck and shoulders from behind.

 - It's enough.  - He took out his fingers and immediately directed them into my hole.

 -        Oh...

 -        Oh, how tight you are, baby.

 His fingers soon came out and I felt his dick on my ass.

 -        Damn Zaym fuck me already!

 -        Shhh... - He hit my ass and in a few seconds he was inside me.

 -        Ahhh... - I screamed and hit the mirror.

 -        Damn... you are so good.  - He bit me on the earlobe and liked my neck.

He held my jaw with one hand and my hip with the other.

 -        Go, baby, you can  move too.  - I started circular movements of my hips on his dick.

 -        Damn Harry keep going...

 The sound of bodies bumping into each other, deep breaths, screams and moans filled the room and the whole room smelled of sex.

 Zayn came out of me and I opened my eyes.

 -        what are you doing?

 -        Open your eyes and look at me.  - He slapped me on the ass and entered in me again, but now with a terribly rough thrust, and tears fell from my eyes.

 A few thrusts and he went away again.

 -        Damn Zayn what are you doing?..

 -        on the four baby!

 I leaned on my knees and hands in front of the mirror, my face was red and sweaty, my lips were full and my hair was messy.  Zayn knelt behind me and placed his head between my legs.  Soon I felt his wet, warm tongue in my hole and I closed my eyes.