After Hades reluctantly leaves, I cracked open another egg to fry. Today I made a plan of surprising my friends by showing up in front of the resto with Hades. I want to introduce him to them. I'm not too far to execute that plan as after we have our breakfast, we'll go our way. Jackson is against it because he sees it too risky but I assured him that Eclipsa had put a protection spell on both me and my son. And if anything happens, I will call him.

We waved good bye to Jackson as the taxi moved to a certain place. My nerves are ticking, thinking about what my friends would say if I show up with a kid, my son for that matter. I made up a story to feed their curious mind in case they ask for Hades origin. 

The taxi stopped right in front of the restaurant. Hades wasted no time to get out of the vehicle. I followed behind him, chuckling at his impatient behavior. He sure is excited to meet new people. But I doubt he'll like them at first meeting. My friends are loud and chaotic! Hades is not used to that kind of companies as my cousin and Lisa are both gentle and have motherly aura. Only Jackson is the loud one but he and Hades meet not too often.

I let out a heavy sigh to prepare myself to meet the people I have left five years ago. Holding my son's hand, we proceeded to enter the place that is once mine. The bell on top of the door ring, indicating our arrival.

This place did not change much in all those five years. And it feels good to finally be back to my home.

"Welcome to Homies Restaurant, table for how many, sir?" The kid waiting behind the door said. I am not familiar with his face, thus, I conclude that he is a new recruit.

"Table for two please.." I answered him, returning the warm smile he's giving.

The kid guided us to our table and left us alone to pick our order. I helped my son to sit on the chair, laughing as he barely even reach the table. Hades pick up sweets and desserts because we already ate before we left the house of Jackson. I didn't even plan to eat here, I just wanted to meet my friends again but I come up with a show.

As our orders are taken, we waited patiently for it to be given. They served pretty quickly than before when I was still here. Probably because they have a lot of hand in the kitchen now. I smiled, the business is expanding isn't it? I'm glad it is.

"Hades, eat slowly.." I wiped the corner of my son's mouth. He looks like a mess now with ice cream staining his face. From who did he got this trait?

I sighed again. Now is the time for my show. Just thinking about it now makes me want to laugh. I coughed, clearing my throat before I raised my hand. The waiter that I'm also not familiar with went to my table.

"Yes, sir?" he asked with a clam voice.

"Can I speak to your manager?"

"May I ask what is wrong, sir?" The poor kid started to sweat. I guess he's new. Poor boy, he got caught up with my silliness. Nevermind.

"I would like to talk about it with your manager, please.." I relaxed my eyes. But my look seem to scared him more. It took me my all to not laugh at him. He's a nervous kid.

The said boy disappeared, excusing himself to call whoever of my three hyung will respond. I know they are still the managers of this restaurant as the name of it didn't change and the dishes are practically the same only a few are new. My son ate his food without minding what is happening on his surroundings. His face is again covered with the sweets. I giggled at him and leaned down to wipe his face.

"Who the fuck called for the manager?" I flinched at the angry voice that bombarded my ears. However, it also cause me to laugh.

"Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed, Jin hyung?" I rose to my feet and put my hands on both of my waist. Looking at the man who have his hair sticking all over his face as if he just woke up. But the red marks that are hiding beneath his shirt didn't miss my eye.