28 . VARAHA AVATAR

Authors POV

Time skip
After 30 minutes

After kridha went to her father's place . She saw her father seeting on a bench and look at the sky. Then she see her father's tears .

Her father said

Lord Narayan : 🥺🥺ohhh priye where are you I am waiting for you. I really miss you . The day you leave me I am became powerless . You are my power you are my love . You are my everything priye .

Then Lord Narayan started crying

Kridha come and hugged her father

Kridha come and hugged her father . And told him

Kridha : Baba don't cry . I am feeling sad .

Then kridha also started crying 😭😭

Lord Narayan wiped her tears

Lord Narayan : no princess don't cry . See i made food for you . Come here .

Then Lord Narayan take kridha to dinning room .

They started to eating but then after eating kridha told Lord Narayan that

kridha : baba can you tell me a story

Lord Narayan : yes princess

Then he suddenly heared a voice . He stood from his place .

Kridha look at him and told him

Kridha : baba what happened ?

Then he heared a voice

Unknown voice : prabhu save me . Prabhu where are you .

He recognised that voice the voice owner is none other than Maa Bhudevi .

Then he saw Asur Hiranaksh trying to dragged the mother world to cosmic sea . He became furious and angry . Then he told

Lord Narayan : Hiranaksh you dare to do that I never forgive you for that . You have to pay .
Kridha stay here this asur try to hurt your mother . Just wait here . I have to go princess .
Your maa needs me .

Kridha : yes father i wait for both for you . Go baba and save my maa .

Then Lord Narayan went to Brahma Dev place . Brahma Dev asked him that how to defend him . Then Brahma Dev told him that Asur Hiranaksh is blessed by him . He told When Hiranaksh doing his tapasya after some time Lord Brahma come in front of him and told him that he wanted to make a wish of him come true . So then Hiranaksh said that he didn't want to kill by these living beings . Then he started to take named a to z living beings in this world. So now no can defend him . Because he took every living beings name .

Lord Narayan told Brahma Dev

Lord Narayan : Brahma Dev i know how to killed him . He just forget a take a one animal name . Which is boar . Only Varaha can killed him . So I wanted to take boar/ VARAHA AVATAR . That's why I need your help .