24 . EVIL PLAN

Authors POV

In these years Lord Narayan never come infront of maa Lakshmi but he saw her from Vaikuntha . He really missed her . But he can't do anything about it . Lord Narayan stay in Vaikuntha and wait for this day when he finally had a chance to meet with Maa Lakshmi or Maa Bhudevi .

Lord Narayan come in Kailash because
he feel so bored and lonely . He come in Kailash and see his bestfriend.

Lord Shiva open her eyes and told him

Lord Shiva: sakha come here and seat

Lord Narayan seat down . Then suddenly Maa Parvati come and asked Lord Narayan

Maa Parvati : bhrata don't be sad . Everything will be fine one day .

Lord Narayan : I also hope same behna

Then they continuing their talk . But suddenly Lord Narayan heared voice .

In Another side

Asur raj told a girl

Asur Raj : Reete are you ready for your mission

Then this girl spoke

Reete : yes maharaj I am ready

Reete's mother : maharaj she is ready for her tapasya .

Asur Raj : Reete do your work very carefully he is chaliya he can do anything that's why I said be careful . And don't forget Reete he killed your father .

Reete : I never forget that maharaaj

Asur Raj smiled and told Reete to leave this place . She leave the place . Then Asur Raj look at her mother and told

Asur Raj : Be carefull . Don't do any silly things . And always say her bad things about Lord Narayan . Because she is our weapon .

Reete's Mother : yes maharaj . Don't think In this years i brainwashed her about lord Narayan . I told her that he is a bad person and he killed her father .

Asur Raj smirked and told Reete's Mother for leave this place .

Mantri : Maharaj you are so clever. You make Lord Narayan 's daughter a weapon for your mission . Bahhhh 👏👏.

Asur Raj : this is the only Start mantri . You know first of all I kidnapped kridha . That day I intentionally order my gaurds for fighting with devtas . And when Maa Lakshmi told kridha to stay in this place . I told this demon lady ( Reete's Mother) to steal Reete ( kridha ) . And I also told her to stay away from this Asur loak for sometimes . Because if she stayed here with kridha . Lord Narayan find them and took kridha away from us. And that's why she stay in forest with kridha . And I told her for brainwashing kridha about lord Narayan . Now kridha hate him most .
She don't even know that she is the daughter of Lakshmi Narayan . And now this is my mission time .

Mantri : what you think maharaj

Asur Raj : I told kridha for doing tapasya for lord Narayan . And when he appeared infront of her and wanted to fullfilled a wish of her . And you know after that what going to happen..

Mantri : what maharaj

Asur Raj : she told him that she want to become sevika of him . And wanted to stay with him . Then usually Lord Narayan granted her wish . And when she started to stay with him . I told her for spying on Lord Narayan . She gave us every information about lord Narayan and those devtas . And even she gave her information about amrit . And for that we can surely get these amrit . And won over this devtas .

Mantri : but if lord Narayan found kridha's real intention then

Asur Raj : then what he killed his beloved daughter by his beloved sudarshan chakra . And don't think if he found information about this plan . And asked kridha about this plan . kridha never told our name infront of him and she told him that this plan is her own . After that he killed her for backstabbing him . But this not going to happen because after all she is the daughter of Lakshmi Narayan she is so clever like her father . She is very carefull about this
Things . And yeah don't think I erased her memory when she come here first time . She totally forget about her parents . Now she is Reete not kridha . Now it's time for revenge .

Then Asur Raj and Mantri both started to laughed .

Here Lord Narayan heared everything . And he smiled . Then lord Shiva told him

Lord Shiva : sakha why are you smiling . Isn't time for smiling

Lord Narayan : sakha don't be so tensed . You know I think Tomorrow I should say thanks to Asur Raj for that.

Maa Parvati : jesht what are you saying

Lord Narayan : behen for him after many years I available to see my princess . I know his plan from very beginning . But I don't do anything because this is kridha's fate . You know what Asur Raj trained her about many astras. And about their special technic . He think my daughter killed me by this . But actually this is his mistake . He don't know that One day kridha surely killed him by his own special technic. He dig grave for me but he don't know this is his own grave .
You know sakha I am very excited to see my princess I should go to my house .

Then Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati nodded their heads . And lord Narayan leave this place .