8 . TAPASYA

Authors POV

After kritika went to Narad Muni' Ashram. She see some devotees and narad Muni sing a song for lord Narayan

So she also started a song

After hearing her song all people along narad Muni smiled at her and welcome her in his ashram . After spending a months this ashram kritika decided now she can do tapasya of laxminarayan .
So she told her decision to Narad Muni .

Narad Muni told her she can do this

After that she went to forest for tapasya .

In her way of this forest she suddenly saw a small house she decided to go this house because she is so thristy

When she went to this place she saw a beautiful couple who doing their own house work. Then she asked a women

Kritika : hmm excuse me can you give me some water i am really very thirsty.

Lady : ok i can give you.

After this lady give her water kritika decided thay she stay this place if this couple allowed her for this night because outside is so dark. In this night the couple give her a food and also gave her a room to stay.

After kritika went to her dream land.

The couple started discussing about something
Men : priye how you feel when you feed kritika .
Lady : prabhu i am feeling so happy . I can't wait for this day when she became my daughter.
Yeah this couple is none other than swayam laxminarayan .

They sit infront of her and smiled
And tell
Laxminarayan: have a sweet dreams sneha kritika.

When maa Lakshmi address kritika as sneha. maa Lakshmi's eye's become teary and she remembered Sneha's painful death .

Lord Narayan : priye dont think too much some days after kritika's wish become granted. And after that every thing become normal .

Maa Lakshmi nodded her head and after that they again see kritika' s sleepy figure infront of them and smiled .

In morning kritika leave this house and went to forest . Laxminarayan said goodbye to her. kritika fells a strange connection with them . But she can't found out who is this couple .

After that kritika went to forest and stated to doing her tapasya.

After many years she continues her tapasya and always chant laxminarayan name . Her tapasya become so strict day by day . But she only focused on laxminarayan .

Next chapter posting date: 20/08/2022