12 . NAMING CEREMONY

Authors POV

Everyone is now gatherer in the hallroom.

Lord Narayan come and told everyone

Lord Narayan : thank you everyone for coming in this ceremony. I am very glad to see you all here.

Lord Shiva: where is your Princess Sakha.

Lord Shiva smiled and look at him after that lord Narayan also do that same.

Lord Narayan : Sakha she is there.

Then everyone looked at this direction where lord Narayan pointed. They all see Maa Lakshmi come from this direction with a baby. They all smiled .

Lord Ganesha : Mami ji my sister is look like so beautiful . Can I hold her please 🥺🥺.

Maa Lakshmi nodded her head and told lord Ganesha

Maa Lakshmi : yes Ganesh you can but hold her carefully ok.

Then lord Ganesha hold this baby and see her beautiful blue eyes .

Lord Ganesha : mami ji see my sister have blue eyes like mama ji .

Maa Lakshmi : yes you are right ganesh ☺️☺️

Lord Kartikeya : what about me mami ji I am her big brother . But Ganesha hold her first isn't fair mami ji 😤😤.

Maa Lakshmi and Maa Parvati laughed .

Maa Parvati : don't be so jealous Kartikeya she is just a baby 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Maa Lakshmi : Ganesha gave your sister to Kartikey ☺️☺️☺️☺️. You can hold her after some time .

After they all went to centre .

Lord Narayan give her princess to lord Shiva.

Lord Shiva : Sakha your princess look like a exactly combination of your and devi laxmi .

Maa Lakshmi and Lord Narayan smiled at them .

Maa Saraswati : so sakhi do you think any name of her.

Maa Lakshmi : yes .
So prabhu can we tell everyone the name what we think for her .

Lord Narayan : yes Priye ☺️☺️

Laxminarayan : so we pick a name for her . And the name is

Kridha .

Indradev : Prabhu , Mata what is the meaning of this name.

Laxminarayan : ☺️☺️ soon you will get your answer indradev . But for that you have to wait .

Indradev nodded his head .

Brahma Dev : Prabhu , Devi laxmi you gave a perfect name to her ☺️☺️.

Laxminarayan : thank you Brahma Dev.

Lord Narayan : I requested everyone here please come here and give blessing to my daughter .

Then Maa Lakshmi seat with kridha and every Devi devtas come infront of her and started to gave blessings to her .

Maa Parvati : I am really very happy that you became my niece. I am always blessed you my child ☺️☺️☺️☺️ .

Then Maa Parvati gave a kissed on kridha's forehead . Then she gave a gift to her .

Lord Shiva : putri I am very happy to see you here and i always blessed you . yeah always helped weak people and destroy bad people . I am always with you no matter where are you ,no matter who are you. If you help others then i promise you never be alone shivshakti is always with you.

Then Lord Shiva gave a gift to her . And kridha smiled .

Maa Saraswati : putri i always blessed you . I am really very happy to see you here . When you grow up i tell you thousands of story and I give you some books of mine . I can't wait to see you when you become a big girl ☺️☺️☺️☺️.

Then Maa Saraswati gave a kissed on her forehead and then she gave a gift to her and left .

Lord Brahma : Putri i am happy to see you here . I always blessed you .

Then Lord Brahma gave a gift to her and left

Lord Kartikeya : Behen you are so cute . Acha so thanks for coming in our life . I give you this peacock feathers i hope you like it . And yeah I always blessed you . And yeah when you become big we both went to many places by my peacock i hope you like it . And yeah if you want more peacock feathers you tell me i will give you that . Ok . Bye siso see you soon .

Kridha smiled at Lord Kartikey ☺️ and seeing her smile Kartikey became so happy . And he gave another gift to her and left.

Lord GANESHA : behen when you become big you and me went to many places by my mushak not by anyone peacock😏 . I gave you laddoo i think 🤔 you like it . And yeah when you become big girl i told mami ji and maa to cook many delicious 😋 food for us . Ok . And yeah this is your gift .and yeah I always blessed you my sister .

Then lord Ganesha gave a gift to her and left .

Then one by one every devi devtas and Rishi Muni come and gave blessings to her and gave many gifts to her.

Then everyone heared a voice

Unknown voice : can i come inside

Everyone looked this unexpected person .
They all are shock to see this person the person is none other than Asur Guru Shuklacharya .

Asur Guru Shuklacharya : Lord Narayan can i come inside

Lord Narayan smiled and told

Lord Narayan : yeah why not my daughter is also your niece you have full rights on her. And our house door is always open for you .

Maa Lakshmi : yes brahta please come inside and gave blessings to your niece . We are not anyone to stop you for giving blessing to my daughter.

Asur Guru Shuklacharya : I am coming here as a mama . This is my duty to gave blessings to my niece .

Then Asur Guru Shuklacharya come inside and gave blessings to kridha .

Then lord Narayan spoke

Lord Narayan : Thank you everyone who coming here . I am really very thankful to everyone .

Garuda please show everyone the food place

Mahabir Garuda : yes prabhu i showed them the way of food center .

Maa Lakshmi : Garuda where is your maa

Devi Binta : mata i am here

Maa Lakshmi : ☺️ come here Binta you and Garuda have to give blessings to my daughter .

Devi Binta and Mahabir Garuda : As your wish Mata .

Then Devi Binta and Mahabir Garuda gave blessings to kridha and gave a gift to her .