2| Taking You Apart

Raphael Crest

I watched him toss and turn as the crash of his heat returned. I watched until his breaths became pants and his searching hands became demand. Before he could wake up, I gently got out of the bed, going to get at least some of what he would need. Water, lots of it, and snacks. Some seemed coherent in their heat, so far Axel was not very coherent. I pushed back the covers, folding the blanket and setting it aside for later. Pillows stayed, soft towels were added. By then, he was beginning to stir awake. I hummed to myself, taking off my shirt and watching to see how fast he went from dazed to aware of his heat. I thought myself lucky that I had remembered to bring condoms, though he probably wouldn't have cared all that much in his current state.
He turned onto his stomach, huffing and rubbing his face. Then sniffed the air and sighed, dropping his head. I smiled to myself, getting back between his legs.
"Want help," he mumbled, reaching back. I leaned across his back, pushing his arms above his head and pressing something of a kiss against the side of his throat. "Sick of doing it all myself."
"I know, must be so frustrating, trying to get some sort of relief. It's not going to be hard anymore, you don't have to do anything. Just let me take care of you, and you'll be fine." he hums, probably not really listening to anything but 'relief'. I didn't waste time, going straight for his ass and pushing two slick-coated fingers in to the knuckle. He gave the same delicious sound as before, a shaky gasp at first, and as the moments passed was louder and confident. "Let me help you, okay? Gotta tell me what you need."
"I don't know." he whispered, pushing back on my hand. "Changes."
"What do you need right now?" when he shrugged again, I nodded to myself and pushed a third finger. He whimpered. Fucking whimpered, and it wasn't pain or discomfort or telling me to stop. He wanted more. Needed more. "That's okay. I'll decide for you, okay? Trust me enough to know what you need?"
"Yeah," he whispered, one of his hands lowering beneath him. "You know."
"I do. Just like I know you need me on you, more than just my hands. Been aching for it, haven't you." he sighed, and I lifted his hips slightly, barely containing a chuckle when he felt my hardened dick through my trousers, against his ass. Impatient. "I know you need me inside of you, pretty, but you can be patient and wait a little for it."
"Want you to go faster." he whined, breathless. I hummed, taking my fingers from his ass and laughing when he whined and looked back. I didn't move at first. "More..."
"If you weren't in heat," I muttered, taking my time as I unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers. "I'd be teaching you a few lessons in patience, and manners."
"I am..." he whined, reaching back again.
"Yes you are, beautiful, put your hand back. I'm helping, aren't I? I know you're in heat, and I know you can't help what you need, so I'm being really fucking nice. What do you think I'd have done if you weren't?" he looked at me, watching me throw my trousers and grab at a condom. "I'll tell you. I know you need something to think of whilst you wait for what you asked for. I'd have slowly taken you apart with just my fingers, tease and poke until you had pretty tears from begging ever so nicely for me. Are you listening? Good, because then I'd let you think just for a moment you've finally got it, until you're stuck. Face first into my mattress with my fingers so deep in your ass you can feel them right here in your stomach. Just 'til your pretty throats raw from screaming my name, I'm not a monster. Would I let you cum just from my fingers? Well, baby, it depends on how nicely you beg for it, but probably not."
He twitched, not moving from where he was as I spoke to him. As I pushed into him, I went quiet, letting him feel the moment of relief for a few moments. I didn't move, and when he realised, he lifted his head again.
"I wasn't done telling you. I think you need to listen to this, liking it so much. Good, get comfortable." He nodded, shuffling back slightly. I wasn't surprised.
"What else?" he managed, trying to roll his hips into mine before I had my hands on them.
"After I decide whether or not I let you cum, I'd have you lay just like this for me. Ass up, that's all I'd want from you. Just like I did with my fingers, I'd fuck you nice and hard and rough, and I'd listen to you beg and thank and scream. I'd use your ass 'til you couldn't hold yourself up. Then, I'd see if you remember the lesson." I waited, listening to his breathy pants and knowing he was getting close. Instincts to just fuck him were driving me wild, but he was loving this too.
"Would be fucked by then." he finally murmured. "Patience... Manners."
"You're right, patience and manners. But if you didn't remember it then, then I'd have to assume I haven't taught you well enough, and when you beg me again to cum, I'd treat you well for remembering your manners like a good boy, but you'd have to beg and cry and earn it. Why?" Might as well start early. Association and rewards and pleasure.
"So I'd remember patience?" he whispered after a moment, stilling for a moment when I hummed. He'd seemed to catch on a little bit, wiping his hand on a towel and surprisingly managing to keep himself still.
"Good job." I teased, though let him associate that bit of patience with pleasure as I started to move my hips. He moaned and cursed, said words I didn't know existed. He needed it. I pushed his hand away, pulling a pillow from above him and settling it beneath his hips. "Taking it so well."
He pushed back into my hips for a moment, before I pushed him down and shifted to find a better angle to fuck him at. Whatever worked, worked. When I found the most comfortable and effective positioning, I found a better rhythm too. Harder, more bruising on him, and definitely helping him through it judging by the near screams of ecstasy.
"Uh," he whispered, managing a few things at a time as he neared another orgasm. "Thank you."
"For what?" I whispered, wondering if he would take another one before his hormones gave in.
"Fucking me." I smiled, leaning down to kiss at where his mark would be. He shivered at the touch, curling into it.
"You're ever so welcome."
"So good, better... better than doing it myself. Can't get far enough, I don't- I can't- fuck, uh... please?"
"Please what, love?" I whispered, rubbing his hip when I noticed the marks I'd been leaving with my hand. He dropped his head into a pillow, only moaning into the cloth. "It's okay, I told you that you don't have to do anything. Just lay there and I'll give you whatever you need."
"More... more? Can't smell you, wanna feel and smell. Need that." I just nodded, shifting back slightly. He whined, starting to squirm and look back until I turned him onto his back. "Not fair, said more. Shit, more."
"I know you need more, love. I'm giving you what you need, just wait a moment and you'll see." I lifted his legs over my hips, pulling him closer until I could push back inside of him. He nodded, arm over his face. I pinned his hand back, finding a pace that had the same reactions as before. He was quick to settle under me again, and got slightly giddy as I leaned close enough to let him tuck his head into my neck- where he could breathe in almost nothing but my scent.