Special chapter : Metamorphosis (End of the North Blue arc)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Meanwhile Sabo was laying on the ground, half conscious.

"Now look here kid. These are the consequences of your actions. You attacked us thinking you are strong. And now its going to cost your subordinates your life." said Guy in an evil tone.

Sabo tried his best to stand up and fight again, but his body had already given up. "L-let t-em go" As soon as sabo uttered these words, guy released his conqueror's haki to its full extent. Following his lead, Leon and Luminas did the same.

*

Sabo's perspective-

'What is this intense pressure all of a sudden? Don't tell me is it, Conqueror's haki! And not one but all 3 of them can use it! Not only that, every single one of these is as terrifying, if not more, than dragon san himself. Actually it feels terrifying in an entirely different way. Dragon san's haki felt like a manifestation of his undying intense will putting a pressure on you which will knock you out if you are not strong willed, like any other colour of kings' user. But this, this feels as if, as if I m in front of an ancient legendary being, capable of destroying the world on his whim, and he is looking down on me as if I m a little insignificant bug standing on its path! Such a terrifying aura! Just what are these pirates? How can mere pirates posses conqueror's haki on par with the legendary dragon?'

"Look here kid. This is what happens when you are weak. You are unable to protect anyone and your friends die" said guy and then held koala's neck with his hand, and then a sudden *crack* noise came. And then guy threw koala on the ground, and she fell down as lifeless as a corpse.

'NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Koala! He broke her neck and killed her!'

"Right now the next one" with that guy held hack by his neck as well

'No I have to save him. Get up get up get up get up get up.........'

Sabo tried his limit best to gather the strength in his body to fight, but to no vail. He was totally decapacitated by body due to his severe injuries, and by mind due to guy, leon and luminas's haki. His body was filled with pain, his mind with intense fear, anger and sorrow. One moment his fear would take over, making him unable to act, next moment his anger would persuade him to get up and fight, and the other moment his sorrow of losing his friend would make him depressed. Sabo's head was a jumbled mix of emotions flowing intensely, from one direction to another, like the waves in an intense sea storm. And his inability to move made it worse. Then suddenly he heard another noise.

*crack*

And with that, unable to take this torture and trauma anymore, both his body and his mind gave way. He was feeling as if he was on death's door, a second time, but much worse than before. As if the gates of hell were open right in front of him, and he was being pushed inside there to suffer for the rest of eternity. With all these thoughts and emotions, and an intense fear of death, he heard some last words before finally falling unconscious 'Get stronger you fool, if you want to avoid this in the future'

*

3 days later on a revolutionary army ship-

"ACEEEE!" Sabo suddenly got up from bed, covered all over in bandages, and breathing heavily as if he was having a nightmare.

"Are you feeling well now Sabo?" came a voice in his ears, which made all his fears and worries fade away temporarily, and gave him peace

"You are alive! Thank goodness" and then he started crying

"Yep I m all alive and well. But it looks like you are not crying just because of that. So did you get your memories back?" asked Koala

With a happy and cheerful face, Sabo nodded "Yes. I remember it all now. But more importantly right now, what happened there? How did we get out of there? How are you still alive?......" like this Sabo bombarded Koala with questions.