Chapter 15: The final decision

Start from the beginning

"Oh."

Few minutes later

"Yes, liam?" asked Penelope.

"The duke said and I quote, 'Penny, you are welcome anytime, it's your home after all. If you wish to move then just inform Liam when and I shall send you a carriage.'" Liam said, with bright eyes.

"I-I see. Then i will Move in a week's time-"

"She will move tomorrow." Diana said, interrupting Penelope.

"WHat?" whispered Penelope.

"Yes, you can't waste more of your time. You have to reunite with your family. TIme is very precious." Diana whispered back.

I don't know why they are whispering when the knights can clearly hear both of them.

'I guess I was wrong about her.' thought Noah as he heard Diana convince Penelope to move to the mansion early.

"Alright, tomorrow morning it is." confirmed Penelope.

In the afternoon

"DOes the princess have any plans today?" asked Liam.

"Yep! We are visiting the town with Diana." Penelope answered.

"Oh-Ok." Liam answered. 

Same time:

Location: Obelia

Unknown pov:

"Felix, we are visiting Sodiana' town today, to finish some business and to silence some dogs." I said.

"Yes, your majesty," he answered.

Let's see how long you dogs can run.

At night

Town

Third person pov:

After diana's dance performance

"I told you, when she dances she looks like an angel." Penelope said.

"You are right, she gives everyone a calm feeling." Liam answered.

"Now, my money. I won the bet, you know." Penelope said as she forwarded her hand to receive her prize money.

"Here, princess." Noah handed the money, while Liam was crying in the corner for his loss. That was his 2 days' pay.

At the same time somewhere else:

'I never knew I would find you here, sis. You are truly amazing.' thought the pink eyed as he applauded the dance performance.

'I found you.' a blondie with blue jeweled eyes taught. His jeweled eyes shined brightly as if they just found their light.

'Pene-penelope?' a pinkie thought as his eyes fixated on the lady with magenta hair who was smiling proudly as if she had just found a hidden treasure.

To be continued. 

A/N: Hello! How's life? I hope you all enjoy the chapter. I am soo excited to write more chapters since some shit is about to go down.

I don't know what else to say sooooooo- here's some cracks-

(Credits to slave-of-the-obelias on tumblr)

(credits to Lukielstuff on tumblr)

(credits to eloise175 on tumblr)