Chapter 15: The final decision

Start from the beginning

*clang* "Should I execute her?" Noah spoke as he pulled his sword out.

"No-"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU HAVE A SWORD??? STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!" Diana yelled, interrupting Penelope.

"As expected I should execute her." Noah said with a blank face.

"Stop! Both of you! Noah, please don't kill her. And Diana, let's talk. Come inside." Penelope said as she interrupted the both of them. She dragged the confused Diana into her apartment.

Some time later

"So.......................................YOU ARE A NOBLE??!!! OMG! DIRA! WAAAHHH!" Diana whined as she leaned on Penelope.

"WHat's wrong?" Penelope asked as she patted her friend's head. She was glad that Diana didn't hate her after hearing everything.

"It must have been hard! Why else would you run away? Or did they force you to marry someone you don't like? I swear, I won't let them take you away again!" said Diana, her eyes filled with determination.

"No-but things were pretty bad, but Diana, I-I found my biological fam-family. I don't wanna leave you but-" Penelope hesitated. She wasn't ready to leave diana. Diana had become a sister to her. If she leaves, there would be no one to scold, no one to spoil, and no one to gossip with. She needs Diana, but she can't take her with her. Diana would never agree to go with her.

*chuckle* "You big idiot. Don't worry about me. I will be fine here. Plus I am so happy for you. Besides, I also have something to discuss with you."Diana said as she looked down.

"Go on."

"You know when I visited the palace, I came across who I think is my biological twin. He looked exactly like me." Said Diana.

"Wait-you don't tell me....." Penelope said.

"Ya, I think I am a royal."

*cough* Penelope choked on air.

"You are kidding me."
"I am totally serious." Diana answered.

"What are you going to do then?" asked PEnelope.

"Run."

"Diana, you can't hide forever, look at me, I hid but was found. One way or another, someone will find you. Then you will have to face reality. It's better to sort things out now, and if they force you, I will always be here, to kidnap you from the castle or whatever the place they will keep you in." Penelope explained.

"But I don't know how to face them. It's-it's confusing...I am scared." Diana answered. She knew she can't run forever but she can't expect it. How can she? Her life wasn't all smooth, and she never knew that she had a family at all. Her biggest problem was......what the hell will she say to them when they meet? What if they don't let her continue dancing? Dancing and singing in festivals is always her dream and hobby.

"It's gonna be soooo awkward. I can tell." Diana Muttereed but Penelope heard her loud and clear.

"It might be, it might not also. Just give it a chance, alright?" Penelope suggested.

"Haaaaa, I am never winning against you, am i?"

"Nope!"

"Then I shall give them a chance!!" Diana said with determination.

*Knock* *knock*

"Princess, it's Liam."

"Oh ah wait a minute." Penelope called.

"You are not going to open?" asked Diana, confused.

"My dear bestie, we both are a crying mess right now." Penelope answered.