2 Days Out of the Week

Bre POV

My phone read Saturday- 6:00 pm.

I finished up the paper I had been working on and shut down my laptop. I turned on the shower and took my hair out of the bun it was in and got in. 15 minutes later I hopped out and dried off. I went into my room and threw on the green and white sweats and shirt to match. I tied my shoe laces and grabbed the duffle bag I had packed earlier. I unplugged my phone from the charger picked up my keys and locked up my loft.

When I parked in the space I always do I sent a prayer up to the one above asking him to protect me like I do every night.

" Hey lil bit" Big B the bouncer said as I entered through the double doors. I waved and went on my way.

I put my things in my locker and sat down to do my makeup. After I was done I put on my red lace panty and bra set I had got from VS yesterday. Slid on my red bottoms and headed to Sassy so she can approve and glitter me up. Sassy is like the house mother in college. Only this isn't college and we aren't any students. We are adults trying to find our way. This is the best job you could have if you need fast money. Like any other strip club you get paid off tips. Magic City is different because Sweetness, our boss, makes sure we have a roof over our head, clothes on our backs, and food to eat. We clock in and out like any other job. We also get a weekly pay check on top of our tips. MC isn't any old strip joint we are classy and talented. Most of us are in school or a single parent.

Our motto is " Look Like A Women, Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, and Work Like A Boss." That is exactly what I'm thinking as I walked into Sassy's office.

She had just finished up Sweet Cheeks one of the girls here. She bumped me as she walked off she's one of the many bitches that have a problem with me here. They say I think I'm better than them. How is that? I'm in the same situation as them. But im not here to make friends so I don't let it get to me I just shrug them off and that's just what I did.

" Hey Asian Persuasion." Sassy said before rubbing baby oil and glitter on me.

"Hey Mama Sassy"

"Are you Tropicana or AP tonight?"

I shrugged and we both laughed.

"Whatever RJ announces me as that's what I'm gonna act as"

" Alrighty, go to Sweetness after your shift to get your check"

" Okie Dokie"

" Hows Jason and Harmony"

"They're good"

"Good, Now make me proud" she kissed my cheek and I returned the favor and walked out.

That's why I love Sassy she's the eldest of all of us and the wife of Sweetness. Even though they do what they do, they are like my family and they always have my back.

"Tropicana Bitch" Cherry, the bartender for tonight said as I went around the bar and took a shot of Vodka straight. She's one of my closest friends here. She does this for her son Creon and I respect her for it.

" Hey, you going on tonight?" I asked while pouring one of the orders.

"Yeah I've already been on tonight, girl Dark Night had them niggas in the back room going ape crazy"

" Damn for real?"

"Yea so you know you gotta show out"

"Most def, you know how I do"

"We all do" We both laughed and took another shot.

"Tropicana you up next!" KJ yelled on the walkie talkie. Cherry picked it up and told him I'm coming.

" Alright I'm gone" I walked back around the bar and headed to the main stage.

"Get it girl!" she yelled as I stood behind the curtain

"Alright here she comes, the beautiful young Asian Persuasion! Tropicana!" KJ announced

I guess I'm gonna have to be flirty tonight. Tropicana in the bulding.

" She in school Tuesday through Friday, but Friday night that's my day, Saturday through Sunday yea we all know she in love with the pole" Kirko bangs sang as I paraded around the pole. That is always my theme song and intro.

After I was done I collected my money and went out through the curtains.

"You did good babygirl now change and go to the glow room because a young man has asked for your presence" Sassy said handing me a cover up.

I did as she said and headed to the glow room. I had on my neon green glow in the dark corset and bottoms to match.

The man was slouched down with a bottle of something in his hand. He looked up at me and smiled. You would never guess who it was.

Tyga from YMCMB.

"I'm a big fan" I looked at him like he was crazy shouldn't I be telling him this.

"No, I'm a big fan" he laughed a little and sat back.

"Alright, Alright but can you give me a private show"

I nodded and the dj turned on Rack City. After I was done Tyga stood to his feet and clapped.

"That was dope"

"Thanks love"

"You knoe Chyna right?" I looked at him then remembered her she was the one whos place I took when ahe left. They said I had big shoes to fill.

"I've met her, why?"

" Cause that's my girl" Oh yeaaaa that's when it all clicked.

"Yea, your son is so cute"

"Thank you, umm look..."

"Tropicana"

"Tropicana i'll be here next Friday and I'll be bringing in some of my friends for a little celebration for my new single Dope"

"That's wassup"

"Yea and I want you to be one of the girls who come through and dance for me and my boys along with some more girls"

"I'm sorry, but I don't work on Fridays"

"Aww man, I really wanted you cause everybody in the south know who Tropicana is."

"They do?" he nodded and I got to thinking.

"Maybe I could swing by" he smiled so big.

"Thank you and I'll make sure you get paid double"

"No thank you"

He laughed and we chatted for awhile then he left.

"Girl was that Tyga?" Cherry asked

"Yes! He wants me to dance next Friday for his little celebration'

"That's wassup I'm bartending that night"

"Cool, that means I want have to fight off the hating bitches alone"

"You crazy, but I gotta get out of here and get Cre before my mama put him on the porch"

"Alright, and kiss him for titi"

"I will, love you"

"Love you too girl" we parted ways and I went to Sweetness'es office.

"Babygirl you did good tonight." he said handing me my check

"Thank you"

"Your welcome, and ill see you next week you don't have to come in tomorrow"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, you deserve it"

I thanked him and headed home. I stopped and got some McDonald's and went home showered and went to sleep happy for a change.

_______

First REAL chapter! Hope you liked it!!!! I worked hard!