Chapter 42

I wake up in a bed I know is not my own, the horrific memories of last night came flushing in and the throbbing in my head was barely noticeable now.

I cover my chest feeling somewhat violated. I couldn't get the itching feeling of him off of me and I began to become frustrated and I wanted to crawl out of my skin to avoid the feeling of his big, clamp hands groping me again. I scream in frustration and start frantically rubbing at myself, trying to rub it off. I could still feel it no matter what I did and started crying.

I hear hard footsteps in the distance but the only thing I could hear was the sounds of my own screams.

"Tris!"

"I can't get it off!"

"Can't get what off baby?"

"Him! I can't get him off me!"

I break down, really shaken up from what happened last night. Late reaction I suppose.

It was just too similar to my last mission I had, way too similar. I cry over everything. Not being able to see Scarlett, being forced to go through my fears, finding out my father is a sadist, almost getting killed by someone I classed as my friend. I now class him as good as dead. He tried to kill me physically, I kill him mentally. The option many of my favourite authors should of chosen.

"Tris."

"Yah?"

"Go take a long hot shower, it will wash most of the feeling away."

"Okay."

"Are you okay?"

"No, not really." I say and I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom and slam the door.

I scream so loud I had to cover my own ears to protect them. Too familiar. Way too familiar. I strip and jump into the shower and I scrub myself at least ten times before I calm down. I sit in the shower and cry, my tears getting mixed with the water being sprayed down on me from the shower head.

"Tris? Are you okay?"

"What do you think?"

"I think there is something more than what happened last night."

"It's too familiar."

"What do you mean?"

"The same thing happened on a mission."

"A mission?"

"I'm not ready to talk about it, Eric."

"Well, I'm always here for when you are." He says and I stop crying.

How did I end up with someone so sweet as Eric, somebody who has a reputation as cold and ruthless. Someone who cannot be loved. Well now he is loved by two, take that Pansycakes. I stand up and take a proper shower, when I'm done I wrap a towel around myself and walk into Eric's bedroom. When I don't see him, I grab my phone and text Skylar.

Tris: Hey! Fashion crisis, need help... like now....PS, how's Scarlett?

SkyeBabe: What are you feeling? Shorts, leggings or Luke Hemmings? And don't worry, your daughter is in one piece! LOL!

Tris: Luke Hemmings, he has so much fashion sense he has became my fashion king. And that's great! What did I tell you about putting that? I will hang you over the chasm if you say/type that to me or near me again.

SkyeBabe: Yes to fashion king, yes to that's great, no to being hung over the chasm, I think you are becoming your boyfriend.

Tris: I would like clothes some time today Skylar!

SkyeBabe: Fine, where are you?

Tris: Eric's.

SkyeBabe: I thought you was staying at the dormitories from now on?

Tris: Something came up, can I have my clothes now?

SkyeBabe: If you come and open the fucking door.

I run and open the door for her, and she comes running in. She hands me over the clothes and I rush into the bedroom and get dressed, I find a pair of underwear and one of my bras in Eric's draw... I will have to ask him about that.

I put on the clothes that Skylar gave me, which consisted of black ripped skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt with a idiot flannel to go over it. I put on a pair of frill socks and then my 5sos converses. I go out to Skylar and we both decide to get something to eat.

~~~~~time skip 'cause I seriously can't be arsed~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in the Bureau, tied to a chair. Every, fricking, time. I look up and wish I didn't, I am soon being showered with black rain. My body recoiled when I realised that the black rain had legs.

This wasn't water, they was spiders. I scream but I close my mouth as spiders try to climb into my mouth. Bloody hell. I remember when I watched the maze runner, when Teresa threw the fire onto the griever and it set on fire, I wonder if I could do that. But where am I going to get fire if I'm tied to a chair? If you don't have what you need, become what you need.

I imagined myself being fire, Flames that look like the dauntless symbol, the mix of red, yellow and orange. The crackling sound of fire. Soon I see a blazing light, then I notice that the blazing light, was me. Soon my hands and feet were freed because the fire burned the ropes, I shake the dead bodies of the spiders and smirk.

"How you belong."

-----Another time skip because I really can't be bothered-----

We are sitting at the dinner table, I walk in and act vulnerable like Eric had instructed in the note he had left for me when I went back to the apartment. I show the bruises on my face but kept my head down.

"What happened?" Christina and Charlotte asked worriedly.

I shake my head but I raise my head and make eye contact with Peter, I wanted to keep it but I forced myself to look down at the food on my plate. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I let out a yelp, no acting about it, I was scared. I turn and see it was Albert and I recoiled.

"Tris, can I just talk to you for a second? Please. I just want to say I'm sorry. I... I don't know what's wrong with me. Please, Can you ever forgive me?" He says and I shake my head and I fill with anger.

Forgive him?! Is he fucking Serious?

"If you ever come close to me again, I will kill you." I threaten him, my eyes filled with rage.

"Tris-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Stay away from me, you are a coward." I tell him, my eyes glassed over, water threatening to fall.

He looks like his heart just dropped but I'm too hurt to care, my head hurts and I just want to sit down, after deciding he couldn't say anything else, he turned and left. He walked away from me leaving me with my head spinning, I had to sit down to stop myself from falling to the ground. I rested my head on the table and let the tears silently fall.

Wishing that someway, this could all be a stimulation.

Here's to hoping.