Part 9

"No Maa, I will not marry anyone yet," Preeta says after thinking for a bit shocking everyone in the house as Preeta had always listen to Sarla.

Shrishti was dancing with joy in her head and Janki too was happy for she still wanted Karan and Preeta to get together as well. Sarla says, "beta are you sure? I just don't want Sherlyn to do anything that might affect your future and prevent you from leading a happy life."

"Maa, I know Sherlyn is under house-arrest which worries you as she might find away to escape but I think that I'm not ready to married yet. After all that's happened with the Luthra's I think I just a little bit of time to myself. I will get married before my birthday next year. I promise Maa," Preeta says reassuringly.

Sarla says, "okay then, how about this I send you out of Dehli and you can have time for yourself there." Preeta nods and goes to eat breakfast as does everyone else.

Shrishti thinks, Mumma I'm sorry but I have to make Di and Karan Jiju one as no matter how much Di denies her love for Karan Jiju I know she will love him and him only. I promise Di I will make you and Karan Jiju unite, forever.

Preeta finishes her breakfast and excuses herself.

================================================================================================================================================================

Preeta's in her room crying and thinks, why god, why did you have to make fall in love with the person who I'm trying to hate. I don't want to be with him but I do at the same time. I hate him but I love him. I want to stay away from him but I miss him. Why Karan, why did you have to accuse me. Maybe if you didn't accuse me then we would've still been together maybe my trust wouldn't have been broken. Please god help me.

Preeta wipes off her tears and is about to leave when she sees something and gets shocked.

"You, what are you doing here?" Preeta asked shocked.

"So Preeta Arora you've finally figured out that you love me," Karan says with a smile. Preeta looks at Karan shocked and is about to deny that she loves him but instead ends up nodding. Karan smiles and goes towards Preeta. Preeta hugs Karan but instantly moves back on feeling nothing. Preeta is shocked to see that Karan is no where to be found.

Preeta thinks, oh my god I was imagining Karan! I should talk to...........no I should talk to Nani about this, she'll be able to manage Maa.

================================================================================================================================================================

Rakhi is in her room and thinks, Karan I know that you think Preeta won't forgive you easily but I know her very well. I've seen the way you and Preeta look in each others eyes. There's love visible from both sides and I know god will unite you both. For it is clear that you are incomplete without each either. I just hope that Preeta quickly comes back so that I can welcome her with open arms. But one things for sure, Preeta will definitely forgive you. She's always been so nice to us when our whole family only insulted her and never praised her. I'm sure she'll find it in her heart to give us one last chance.

Rakhi decides to go to the temple and pray that everything becomes well again

================================================================================================================================================================

Karan is still room with the door locked. Karan thinks, I love you Preeta. Just come back to me. I promise I'll never ever doubt you again. Please. I can't live without as I just feel incomplete. Please come back.

Karan goes in the bathroom to wash his face.

================================================================================================================================================================

Preeta goes out of her room and sees that her Nani isn't the living room but instead is in her own room and most knitting. Preeta goes inside. Preeta's Nani looks up at Preeta and says, "Preeta, beta how are you? What are you doing here at this time of day? Don't you usually help Sarla make food in the kitchen?"

"Wo, actually Nani, I need to talk to you about something. It's a delicate matter," Preeta replies, nervously.

Preeta's Nani says, "Preeta beta, you can tell me anything and that too without any hesitation."

Preeta takes a deep breath and says, "Nani, it's about Karan and the Luthra family. I know they've accused me of many things but Sameer, Rishab ji, Mahesh Papa, Rakhi Maa, Kritika they've all always stood by me and supported me. Even Karan and Bani Dadi didn't hate me they just had a few misunderstandings. So please ask Maa to give them another chance. To give the Luthra family one more chance. To give Karan another chance. Just one more. Please, Nani help me."

Preeta is in tears by the time she finishes talking and Nani whispers, "you love Karan, don't you?"

Preeta closes her eyes and nods. "I'll talk to Sarla then. I'll try to make her see reason." Nani replies.

Preeta smiles in between her tears and hugs Nani and says, "thank you so much."

================================================================================================================================================================

Bani Dadi is in the living room of Luthra Mansion and with tears pricking her eyes she says to Kareena, "Kareena puttar, I think I need some time to myself. To reflect on all that has been happening and all that I have done, recently. I'll be in my room in case you urgently need me."

Kareena nods and Bani Dadi leaves. Kareena turns to talk to Kritika and Sameer but sees that their both gone. Kareena thinks, I have said so many horrible things to Preeta just because I was too foolish to figure out the truth and now Bhai won't even talk to Mom and Karan because of my lack of faith in Preeta. If only I had trusted Preeta instead of doubting her.

Kareena gets a call and when she picks it up she shouts, "what?!"

================================================================================================================================================================

1008 words

I know I haven't updated this fanfiction for a long time and I'm sorry for that.

Anyways, I will be completing this story in one more part or something like that.

Please tell me whether or not you liked the part.

Signing Off

~Riya Sharma!