His one hand traveled to her boobs squeezing it hard making her moan in the kiss which other hand went to her hairs gripping in from back. Pulling her hairs more, he made her head fall back which he broke the kiss.

Plastering his lips on her neck, he nibbled there. His other hand was now unbuttoning his shirt's button, which she was wearing.

Yup, she was wearing his shirt because of her huge size, she wasn't comfortable in another clothes.

Unbuttoning the first 3 buttons he successfully gave her three hickey on her neck which he stared at proudly.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you wife"

He said looking at her breast which were now a lot bigger and fuller. His voice was husky as always, which made her core wet. She gripped the bedsheet tightly, which a smile formed on her lips.

She, too, didn't want him to get enough of her.

But before he can continue, he heard her stomach grumbling. Chuckling at her, he pulled back and looked at his Wife who was red as apples. Her state was messy, which was clearly screaming what they were doing.

"I think we need to fulfill this stomach before I fill something else"

He said, with a smirk.

Eva as always went red by his words and slapped his shoulders lightly murmured 'shameless' which made him laugh.

Getting down, he picked her up and Eva was too happy to protest. She was too tired to walk anyway. Getting inside the kitchen, he made her sit on the kitchen slab.

"What do you all want to eat?"

Eva blushed at his sentence. Whenever he reminds her that she was pregnant with twins, she blushes...hard.

"Anything. Like something tangy?"

She said while licking her lips. He chuckled at her and nodded his head. Going toward his refrigerator, he decided what he will make her.

Turning on the flame he stood shirtless, making Eva's innocent mind do wonder there. She saw how his muscles flex by the movement of his arms.

But what touched her heart was his protective nature. He never let her cook after once she burned her hand pretty bad. He was so angry, yet he controlled and took her to doctor. And after coming back from there, he clearly announced she wasn't going to put a step in the kitchen.

But According to Eva, he was so hard on her by announcing something like that. She refused to talk to him after knowing his decision won't change.

After a lot of pressure politics, he finally allowed her to go in the kitchen but only in his or Maria's presence.

Otherwise, it's a big NO!

She jumped down carefully and walked behind him. Rounding her hand around his naked waist, she stood beside him staring at the delicious meal her husband prepared for her.