Extra: Ohm - The Truth

On the same night that Fluke told him about James. He slip away from the bed as he called Kao and Boun. At the end of the call, six people already in the shadow following Fluke. Their mission, protect Fluke.

The fear and what that James do to Fluke is unforgivable.

The very next day after he bring Fluke to the university. He requested a red. Red is a code in their organization which means to eliminate.

Yes, the news about being a heir is correct but little did they know that their family belongs to mafia. It is one the reason the hotel is stable and no one dares to compete their business.

Their escapades at the bar is usually for business and flirting is just a pass time. It was before not anymore after he met, Fluke. He also not entering bar as a promised to Fluke.

How they joined? It's a long story and for another time maybe. He will tell Fluke about this in the future.

" Give me details of the asshole named James Bhuwakul. Move"

Ohm seriously said. He enters a room and he see Boun yawns while Kao sipping a black coffee.

"What happened?", Boun asks after stretching.

Ohm stand up and look at the window as he tell them what Fluke said last night.

" Fucking Psycho! ", Boun curse and steal Kao's coffee. "Fucking Bitter"

Kao smack Boun's head, "We'll make him regret it".

"I'll take care of him personally", Ohm smile.

He heard Boun whisper, "Scary - aww!". He look and shake his head when he saw Kao smack Boun again when the latter try to get Kao's coffee again.

At the end of the day, the have the files about James Bhuwakul and his family.

"Shir! Stealing? Fucking  frame-up! I'll call Don about this so we can open Fluke's father case", Boun said as they read the infornation that they got.

"Ask two to go this place to investigate what happened. We need to have evidence to prove his innocence before opening the case. Ohm, it would be better to let Fluke and his mother to stay at your house for security", Kao said.

Ohm stay close to Fluke specially when they are fully mated.

After two weeks, a call make him angrier.

"Sir, I talked to walker who just got out of the house and according to the worker, they put a grills on one of the room. On the way out, he noticed a chain under the bed. According to their observation, the room is soundproof so I sneak and checked the said room but unable to because there is special lock on the door. I checked the other room and found your mate's picture at the university"

Ohm finally convinced Fluke to stop working for a while. He need to keep Fluke from being outside until he eliminate that James.

A week after  finding about the room, he received another call from their men which make his boil. His hands itching.

"Sir Ohm! They are on the move, they are in the city for Sir Fluke".

Ohm called Kao and Boun, contacted the six men he appointed for his mate. He grab a gun that is hide on his office.

Ohm's driving like a mad man when he received another call, "Sir, Telic on site". It means that asshole is in the same place as Fluke.

He arrived at the university, everyone's murmuring something as if something happened. Fluke nowhere in sight, "Fuck!"

Kao signal him as he see Boun eating barbeque while sitting on an unconscious man, "His men was already eliminated and I told our men to clean it".

"Kao, why your mate is calling me? Where's Fluke", Ohm ask as he hand over the phone to Kao.

Kao frown, "Fluke is in the hospital"

Ohm snatch his phone back, "Where's Fluke?"

"FLUKE IS IN DANGER! -"

The call ended. Ohm's blood turns cold as he run to his car. Kao follows. He heard Boun groan but he start the engine as he start his prayer to every God to make his mate safe.