18. Ohm - Guests

It's Friday. Fluke doesn't have any class because his Professor has an emergency nor work but Ohm has a meeting which make him grumpy the whole time.

Boun roll his eyes on him as Ohm check his phone for hundredth times, "Thitiwhipped".

The moment the meeting is done. Ohm stand goes straight to the door, walking to the elevator. Boun keep mumbling but follows him. As they reached the car, Ohm call his love. "Hi Love! I'm about to go home. Do you want something? Wine? Guests? Okay- see you in a bit", he smile as he end the call.

They went to a famous wine store. According to Fluke, there's no stock of red wine at their house and needed it for his grandmother's visitors. He decided to grab a bottle for now but informed the manager about the boxes of wine to be deliver in their house.

Ohm remove his necktie and coat, opening three button of his polo. He grab the bottle of wine as he bid goodbye to Boun.

Mix scents fills his nose as the maid opens the door for him but a paticular one make him smile. Fluke not wearing any scent blocker in their house. He walks slowly as he see them sitting with the said guests.

Ohm frown when one of the guest, probably younger than him or Fluke keep staring at Fluke. He make his presence aware, "Good evening".

They turn to him as his grandmother  smile at him and see, Fluke stand up.   Fluke grab the coat his holding as he smile at him. So domestic. Ohm dip his head, giving a quick peck on the smiling lips, "Hi Love".

His grandmother coughs so Ohm chuckles and give him a peck on the cheeks as he wrap his arms around Fluke as they sit.

"Ohm, did you remember my friend Slyvia. This is his grandson, Deen", Ohm's Gran introduced.

Ohm bow to the lady as he nods on the guy named Deen, "You still look the same as 3 years ago when you invited us at your home, Madam".

"What a sweet child. Your mate sure lucky to have a sweet guy like you, child!", the lady named Sylvia tease.

Ohm smile as he shake his head, "I beg to disagree. I'm lucky to have him as MY mate". The lady laughs as Fluke hide his face sideway, blushing. Ohm look at his mate as he kiss his temple glaring at the guy named Deen. The guy flinch and avert his eyes from Fluke- from them.

It seems that his grandmother noticed it. She invited them for diner . Ohm asks how's the Sylvia's day and his grandmother before Ohm indulge himself to Fluke and his cooking. He's proudly saying his getting better every time. Fluke shove a piece of meat to Ohm to make him shut up which make Ohm smirk secretly as he glance at the their guest that seems to have a crush on HIS mate.