{chapter 10 final days in june)

Start from the beginning

"Raphael get this bastard son of mine medical attention and get me a carpet cleaner." Father sighed, turning away Raphael rushed to Lucy and (Y/n) and he picked up (Y/n). But (Y/n) insisted he walk out not being carried.

As they walked out the maids and butlers were watching in horror at how much he was bleeding but (Y/n) still walked with his head high and with dignity. But when they turned the corner he fainted from blood loss. And woke up in his bed, the left side of his head covered in bandages. He stared blankly at the wall wondering if Iruma woke up alright. Wondering if he ate, wondering if he got to work safely. He remembered the locket and quickly opened it looking at their photo. A tear shed but he wiped it away. The door opened and a bigger lady with long Black hair and (s/c) skin walked in with a baby in hand. Her dress was long and fancy but made of silk like a nightgown. The baby had pale skin and (h/c) hair that was curly with bows.

"Hello mother." (Y/n) said, hiding the locket.

"(Y/n) why must you upset your father now he's in a bad mood and when he's in a bad mood everyone is in a bad mood. Anyways, how is your eye?" She scolded. rocking the baby as she sat on his bed.

"I will be blind in one eye and my horn will never grow back." (Y/n) said blankly his mother gently patted his head.

"You know your fathers temper, you should try not to get him mad." She said then gave him the baby to hold. "This is your sister Eliza Iphis." She told him and a knock was heard at the door.

"Big brother I see you've met Eliza." Another girl said her dress was simpler yet her hair was held by flower pins on each side. She had small freckles and a round face. She was quite short. With black hair and brown eyes.

"Wonderful to see you again Jenessa." He said looking at her. The girl was a year and a half younger than (Y/n).

"Did father do that?" She asked, looking at him.

"Who else?" He replied.

"Enough don't talk about your father like that!" Their mother shouted, taking the baby and walking back out.

"Pushy..." Janessa said when she closed the door.

"You know how she is." He replied, rolling his eye.

"Anyways what's gonna happen with your eye?" She asked, walking to his bedside.

"I'll be blind in this eye and my horn won't heal." He sighed, taking out his locket again.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing to the locket.

"It's a locket of me, Lucy and a boy I met in the human world... I fear I will never meet another like him in my lifetime." He sighed and Janssa held out her hand to see the photo. He showed her and she smiled.

"You dressed like that in the human world? I could never. And the blue haired boy that's him he looks-" she was interrupted by (Y/n) snatching the necklace back.

"Don't talk about Iruma, he was my world, the only thing I ever wanted more than anything... that simple life those days of labor were worth more than anything I am worth here." He shouted at her angrily and she was taken aback.

"Brother you haven't fallen in love with this mortal?" She said, covering her mouth.

"Love?" (Y/n) froze and turned a beat red. "Get out I need my rest!" He shouted and she just smiled and walked away. "Janessa if you tell anyone about Iruma... I will make your life miserable." He said as she jumped out of her skin a little she bowed her head and left.

"There's no point in finding out now I will never... ever see him again." He sighed and than rang a bell. Lucy came in with a face of shame.

"Lucy, how long are you going to make that face for what's done is done. I forgot the most important rule to survive in this house. The quieter you are, the prettier you look. Now go bring information on what's happened in the past few months I've been gone." He sighed and did his job.

'(Y/n) has completely changed, he is like a new person... losing Iruma and this newfound hatred for his father will help fuel a flame of revenge and he'll be stronger than anyone I know with his bloodline ability he'll have anyone he wants mindlessly serve him hand and foot. Honestly He was just a weak child before we left and when we were with Iruma he grew but kept his child like front to fit in with Iruma but now he's lost the act since he lost the Person he wanted to be with the most. I think Iruma was the only thing keeping him childlike.' Lucy sighed, grabbing a cup of tea and some sweets with a few papers of Information. He walked into (Y/n) room and saw him staring at the picture in the locker with blank dead eyes like he was in deep thought.

"Young master, I have your tea both physically and verbally." He said handing him the tray with sweets and tea and the stack of papers.

"Speak." He closed the locket examining the papers.

"Your fiancé was caught "dating" another boy."  Lucy sighed.

"She's like 7. It's just puppy love and I'm glad she found someone." He laughed.

"Young master, you're the same age as her and that's not the point." Lucy exclaimed, exhausted.

3 years later (Y/n)'s mother gave birth to a son and his father was overjoyed and the siblings could tell they were picking favorites. Their ages were 12, 10 and 5.