{chapter 10 final days in june)

Start from the beginning

"Lucy has Iruma's parents memory been taken care of." (Y/n) said coldly as he put on his white gloves.

"Yes young master, they will only remember us as some tendentes that lived with them for a short while." Lucy said bowing with a hand on his heart and one behind his back. He looked up and got his pocket watch out then closed it. "It is time, young master."

"I finally get to see that shit of a father and my bitch of a mother." (Y/n) clenched his teeth in anger Lucy just side eyed him.

"Must you speak of Madam and Master like that young master?" Lucy giggled as he finished putting on his gloves and finally getting their stuff out the door. Behind (Y/n) who was already walking out.

"They ain't shit Lucy once they start pissing themselves from old age. I'm putting them in the shittest old folks home I can find." (Y/n) smiled fixing his collar. Lucy smiled slyly.

"Will do. Young master." Lucy whispered as they reached the portal outside the house. Inside was the hallway to the doors of valentine's father's office. Maids and butlers lined the hallway bowing their heads down.

"Let's go." (Y/n) said walking inside the portal when they were inside they felt the difference in the air with the demon worlds than the humans.

"Welcome back young master, may you bring honor to our house!" The maids and butler's said as they looked up at (Y/n). They were shocked that in almost a year how much he changed. Lucy too, they looked tougher and they both had scowls. They walked down but a butler was gossiping to another butler.

"Don't be fooled, he's still the princess he was before he left." The butler whispered (Y/n) side eyed him and snapped his finger. Lucy pulled out his chained whip with its pointed blade and tied the butler's hands together dragging him in front of (Y/n) feet.

"Princess?" (Y/n) shouted as he stomped his foot on the butler's head making him shout. The maids and butler's were shocked and shaken.

"Young master, forgive my transgression!" The butler shouted as (Y/n) dug his foot deeper into his head. (Y/n) smiled and kicked his head to the side.

"Kiss my shoe." He said looking down the butler just froze.

"Young master-"

"Lucy!" He shouted and Lucy immediately sent his chained whips blade to his head. The servant cried out for mercy. And (Y/n) snapped, making Lucy pull his weapon back. The servant had pissed himself out of fear and kissed (Y/n) shoe.

"Ha pathetic. You should know how to take a joke. I'm not heartless, I'd never kill my own." (Y/n) smiled rolling his eyes and walked to open the doors Lucy followed close behind him undoing his chained whip.

When they went inside the room, Valentine's father was sitting in his chair in front of his desk Raphael was standing beside him and was almost shocked to see (Y/n) and Lucy. Valentine's father got up and rushed over to (Y/n) giving him a hug.

"My son! You've grown so much! I can see the months I've sent you away have done you good! You look more like a man already." He said, hugging him tightly.

"Father, why is it you brought me back? I thought you had abandoned me in the human world." (Y/n) said sourly. Father had let him go. He looked a little red in the face out of anger but calmed himself.

"Never mind that your sister was just born!" Father said, trying to change the subject. (Y/n) was taken aback.

"Sister? Is this why you brought me back because you could make another son after you failed with the first one huh?" (Y/n) snapped back. Father's expression darkened and he walked up to (Y/n) his nails extended out and slashed (Y/n) left side of his face. (Y/n) fell back and broke his left horn in half. Lucy instantly held (Y/n) and was making a fuss. (Y/n) was in pain but he didn't cry instead he glared up at his father with pure hatred while blood was leaking everywhere on the left side of his face.