Visiting Schools - Oneshot

Start from the beginning

Xisuma and Xanthus also had a fight but they had resolved it years back, it's just that they never talked to each other much since Helsian College was a town away from Overworld College. "I could call him, seeing as Grian couldn't at the moment." Xisuma suggested to his fellow friends. Some had nodded, others just groaned "Ehhs." Xisuma took his phone out and opened his contacts. Searching for his brothers, he pressed the number and the line went ringing. It felt like a minute but when he finally answered Xisuma smiled. "Hello Xan!" Xisuma exclaimed into the phone, most hermits saying Hi to him as well.

"Yeah Hi, why'd you call?" Xanthus asked, he seemed a bit pissed off. "Two things, you seemed angry, why's that?" He asked his twin brother. "Talking to my boyfriend. But he basically didn't say anything, something about teachers." Xanthus explained with a sigh. "Awhhhhhhh someone mad because his boyfriend on the other side of the world?" An annoying voice called out, "Hels shut up." Xanthus mumbled, the girls basically knowing he was blushing. Xisuma had known his brother was gay, that was the last time they had hung out together.

"Anyways, you heard about the trip to the school?" xB asked(damn- making his first appearance huh?) . "Yeah! I-ima going." Xanthus stuttered out loud, knowing Hels had definitely heard him. "Yeah, it's because- HMPH!?" Hels started before he stopped talking. "S-sorry guys! Finals are coming and I needa prepare. Bye!" Xanthus spoke, ending the call right away.

Stress looked at Cleo, Cleo looked at False, False looking at both Pearl and Gem. "What you guys looking at each other for?" Etho asked the 5 girls. "Ah, boy trouble." They all sighed. "Reminds me, I'm making a trip to the library. Anyone up for a study group?" Jevin asked, Beef and Ren nodding as the trio walked away. "I gotta get to class, see you later." Bdubs walked, waving to his friends. "See you all later." Doc bid goodbepye and they all split up.

<The next few weeks they had lived in the library more than their own dorms. When finals came, they took their tests (or whatever- were only in middle school) and off they were, to the University of Gifted Artists. They didn't know where this school was so this was a surprise. Waking up at 5:30AM to leave at 6AM to get to the airport. When the did board their plane, it was 7:26AM and it was exhausting to deal with but they got to sleep 12 hours off on the plane. Whatever place they were going sure did seem like they wouldn't be able to sleep for a week or two due to the jet lag. When they landed, they waited another hour to get in, when they had past customs and such, they found out they were in Japan. The students entered a white bus which said "Yandare University of Gifted Artists". Another 18 minutes later and. They arrived at a large field, building surrounding the greenery. It was around 8:44PM, and heck they were still tiered. A girl with pink hair was waiting with a brown haired boy with a hat, bunny ears attached>

When the students of overworld College arrived, they groggily got out of their seats and walked out the bus. "Hello dear students!" Teh girl with pink hair waved over. Keralis looked behind him, and 2 other bussed with students flooding out of the buses. He assumed those were the other students from Enderian and Helsian College.

"Welcome to Japan! I will spare you the introduction since you have them tomorrow morning. For now, follow us to your dormitories." The brown haired one spoke, on his shirt shows a shame tag, it saying [Sam]. The pink haired girl's name tag had the name [Yuki]. Once all the groups of different students gathered together, the two students of the University lead to towards their dorms, Doc and Bdubs sharing a dorm. Their stuff was already in their rooms so that made things easier.

The next morning, they were woken up at 7:45AM by a bell. "Do these Students not have a break or something?" "Do they have school." Bdubs and Doc asked each others when hey woke up from the annoying ringing. Doc changed into a green hoodie with black jeans, Bdubs with a lighter shade of Green, making it look like moss, and black shorts. The two walked out the door and waited for everyone else to come.

Sam and Yuki came back once again, this time with papers probably filled with information. The two had told everyone to follow them to their auditorium where they would meet some special people, and learn about some things about this school. It wasn't a far, Sam had explained it was mainly because most students come early in the morning to get a good practice on their vocals or instruments.

They all were seated down, Sam and Yuki disappearing when the were seated. On the stage, a Woman and a Man walked up. "Good Morning summer students. My name is Principal Smith, I hope you enjoy your summer here and I can't wait to meet new faces in the upcoming year." She introduced, waving to all students. She had black wavy hair with hazel eyes. "Hello, My name is Mr. Joaquin. I am the teacher for some of the most talented students." He explained, "Now, before we start the actual assembly. Let me introduce the top 10 students." She smiled, grabbing a paper from her small bag.

"In 10th place is J the Star." She said, a boy walking up with Star sunglasses waved to everyone. "9th place [Rando Name] with 8th place [Rando Name]." 2 girls walked up the stage. "In 7th place is Yuki!" Yuki came out, moving her hair to the side. "In 6th place is [Rando Name]." Another person walked up on stage, smiling nervously. In 5th place, Sam!" Sam walked out, giving flying kisses to the audience. "In 4th place [Rando Name]. And in 3rd place [Rando Name]!" Two more people walked out, they didn't look very happy to be here. "In 2nd place, Tuartis!" A familiar Ravenette with his headphones walked out, he was listening to something so he walked straight into the 3rd place person. "And finally.. 1st place Grian!"

Doc had stood up and clapped, he hadn't know that his little brother was in the top 10, or even in 1st place! It was just an instinct that Doc had did. Grian walked out and waved to everyone. He held a microphone and tapped it twice, teh audience hushing down. "Hello! I'm all happy to have you come here for the summer." He exclaimed, earning claps from people. "Before we start your summer program, our fellow members will give you a brief explaintion about this and I pass it on to the other members." Grian did as he said and passed it to Tuatris. "Hello! This program was constructed a 2 months before summer started. Hours and hours of hard work, planning what you would be doing and such. Lost of coffee and Red Bull was used." Tuatris laughed, making the audience laugh with him.

Taurtis passed it down to [Rando Name], "Now I guess I'll give you the rules! First, please don't bully or harass anyone. Doing so will get you kicked off of this program. Second, have fun! We don't have much rules except the normal rules your schools have." They explained. "Well, that concludes this I guess, please ask us questions if you need anything. You have an hour before your fist "class" starts." They said, everyone waving bye to the students.

Doc really wanted to go see Grian so he got up and ran to backstage. Hearing footsteps behind him, he assumed it was the hermits rolling behind him. He opened the door which said Grians names and stepped in. He was met with 3 figures inside a dark red room with different instruments lying around in there. "Hi again, my sunshine!" Doc recognized one of the voices, belonging to Xanthus. But why was he in there? "Hi tall one. Slightly taller one." Hearing his brother, he slammed the door open. "Grian!" He yelled, smiling at his brother who was cuddling into the albinos body. "Xanthus?" He heard a voice behind him, turning around he saw the hermits.

"Oh woopee.." Hels rolled his eyes, going to Xanthus and pushing him forward. "Your older than us. Explain." "Fine." He replied back. "So I came to Japan a few months back to finish a project. That is when I met Grian. We got along and after a few weeks I caught feeling. When I was about to leave, I let out my feelings and confessed. We had decided to do a long distance relationship and yeah. We started calling and texting and here we are now!" Xanthus explained to the frozen hermits.

"Anyways! I have stuff to do guys, so I have to talk to you later. Bye guys!" Grian said, scooting some hermist out the way.
.
.
Yea- here we are! Love this AU. Good Morning/Afternoon/Night and Bye! <3

Writer: Puppet
Editor: Moon

Words: 2292