Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.

Start from the beginning

As you crawled down ever so carefully, reptilian like claws gripping the sides of the tree, you snatched up his hat and quickly jumped down and snatched the warm bread from his hands.

Then you dashed forward, and got some distance from the two of you as he quickly got up.

"Hey!"

Slamming your tail down in his direction, you dented the ground infront of you. Creating a perminent reptilian shaped hole into the ground, and causing him to flinch and move back.

"Look I stole that fair and square! That's my hat too!"

Placing the blue hat on your head, you hugged the bread and stuck your tounge out at him.

He grumbled in response and turned away from you, soon you heard his stomach making the same noises yours did earlier.

Looking down at the big peice, you broke it in half and went over to him.

Stepping back until he hit the tree he put his hands against the hard oak.

"Hey wait- Look I just-"

Shoving the bread in his arms and curling up beside him under the tree, and digging into your own portion.

He stared at you for a minute, and reached for his hat.

You tried to bite him, and he settled on taking it back when you fell asleep.

____________________

Shoot

_______

_______

(This is before the chimera ant arc)

You were looking for the same animal as a certain man in purple was.