[ 8] Memories

3 Months Later

"Hey Natasha, it's me. I guess you already know that since this is the fourth message that I have sent you. I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming home. Call me back if you get this I just really want to hear your voice. Bye." I sigh in disappointment before sliding my phone into my pocket.

"Hyde!" Sam yells over to me. "You coming?"

"Yeah!" I say back walking back to the quinjet.

I grab the last two bags and bring them into the jet setting them with the rest of the bags. I take a seat next to Sam, he's laughing with the rest of the guys. I rest up against the seat wishing we could already be in New York so I can see Natasha and Sarah. I can feel eyes burning on me so I look over to see Parker's big brown eyes staring me down. He runs a hand through his brown hair.

"Did she answer?" He ask leaning over in his seat.

"No," I whisper closing my eyes.

"She'll come around, you'll probably have her in your arms as soon as she sees you." San jokes patting me on the shoulder, trying to make me feel better.

"How's Niki?" I ask changing the subject.

"She's good, yesterday she told me Emily took her first steps. I can't wait home to see them. I promise you Eden it may be hard work but in the end it will be worth it. When you hold them in your arm for the first time." Sam tells .

I smile at his gesture. Sam and I have been close ever since the start of this mission. And I think it also has to do with the fact that were close to the same age he's a year younger then I am. Him and Niki got married out of high school moved to New York and then had Emily.

The quinjet moves slowly through the air. All of a sudden there's a huge crack causing everybody to jolt in their seats. I tear my eyes away from the floor, glancing around to make sure everything is okay. The lights to the quinjet start to flicker, the plan yanking everybody up against the wall. The plan tips, and it hits me. We're crashing.

Sam and another one of the guys go flying forward so I grab onto their suits, pulling them back into their seats. We have to be at least 30,000 feet in the air. At least we were. I grip my seat tight, hard enough to leave nail marks. I keep my eyes on the right round window watching the engine catch fire.

"Hyde?" I hear Sam's voice.

"Yeah?" I ask closing my eyes.

"How did you and Natasha meet? I mean you told me everything else about you and her. I just... wanted to know."

I let out a chuckle, we're crashing and Sam wants me to tell the story of how Natasha and I met. Fantastic. I close my eyes before telling him.

Flashback

"It's called mixed martial arts it's been around for three weeks." Tony tells Happy as they box.

"It's called dirty boxing and there's nothing new about it!" I laugh at Happy's reply he really has know idea.

"Come on children. I bet both of you that I can have both of you pinned to the floor in less then ten seconds." I say climbing into the ring.

"Your own spykid." Tony smirks as he looks at me.

Happy looks off into the distance, Tony and I following his gaze. A young women in her early twenties comes in. She stops to look at us for a few long seconds before walking over to Pepper.

"I promise you this is the only I will ask you to sign over your company." Pepper tells Tony, who is clearly distracted by the new red head that Pepper is talking to.

"Lesson one, never take your eyes off of your-" Happy gets cut off when I kick him back into the ring, making a loud noise.

"Whats you name lady?" Tony ask the mysterious red head.

I snicker this cannot be good. I catch her green eyes before tearing my eyes away from her.

"Rushman, Natalie Rushman." Natalie replies looking over at Tony.

Natalie that's a pretty name.

"Front and center." Tony answers, "come into the church."

"Tony," I whisper looking at him.

"What?" He dumbly ask.

"No." I say glaring at him.

"No your seriously not going to ask her!" Pepper narrows her eyes at Tony.

"If it pleases the court, which it does." Tony states, I punch him hard in the arm.

"It's no problem." Natalie whispers.

"Your and idiot." I say to him, stepping out of the ring with Tony.

Natalie steps in front of us and awkward long stare between her and Tony. He takes a sip off of his drink before replying to her.

"What?" He ask.

Why is he begin such a dick today? I grab his arm pulling him off of the ring. I look over my shoulder to see Natalie slip into the ring with Happy. I watch them closely, Happy says something stupid and I roll my eyes. When he tells her never take your eyes of off your opponent, while he goes to hit him Natasha grabs his hand and pulls him to the ground.

"Oh my god Happy!" Pepper shouts getting up from her seat.

I start laughing, clapping my hands in the process. I step back into the ring to help Happy up.

"Congratulations," I whisper with a cheeky smile, "you just got beat by a girl. She kicked your ass."

"Okay Hyde you take her on." Happy challenges, I eye Natalie before glancing back at Happy. "Oh I'm good, besides I'm not that stupid."

I help Happy to his feet, patting him on the shoulders before exiting the ring .

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I reveal, "Natalie welcome to the team."

"What are you talking about Hyde?" Tony questions, "You don't get the make the decision."

"Oh but I kinda do Stark. Pepper let me know if you need anything, my phone is always on." I begin, "Oh and Happy you might want to get some ice."

"Goodbye Hyde," Pepper waves, I wave back before glancing one last time at Natalie.

I make my way out back to S.H.E.I.L.D.

End Of Flashback

As soon as I open my eyes back up we're all under water.

A/N- I hope you guys like the little flashback of how Natasha and Hyde met, I know they didn't talk a lot but I promise you there well be more of their interactions before the night in the hotel room. And the gif is of Sam, I thought Dylan O'Brien was the perfect choice. Dedicated to @wolfism