[3] Complication

I tense up my eyes looking straight into hers. Natasha crosses her arms against her chest letting out a soft breath. She turns her head so she doesn't have to face me, and I know what this means. She shutting down her walls so I can't get in.

"We're pregnant..." I whisper, earning a glare from her.

"You mean I'm pregnant, you have nothing to do with this... me." Natasha coldly states.

"Nothing to do with this?" I hiss out, "Last time I checked Natasha I'm the father, you can't just cut me off."

"Watch me." She hisses back

"How did this happen in the first place? You told me you couldn't get pregnant because of you're past." I reply, Natasha closes her eyes.

"I don't know." Natasha tells, keeping her eyes closed.

I look away my eyes looking outside, agents past us with out looking. I grab onto Natasha wrist, not hard enough to hurt her.

"How..."

"5 weeks," Natasha replies looking down at the ground.

"The motel," I groan remembering back to that night.

"I can't do this Eden, I'm not cut out to be a mother." Natasha whisper, "You a father."

"You don't know that." I point out, letting go of her wrist.

"We're not doing this, I'm not doing this." Natasha viciously reports.

"You can't just get rid of it!" I half whisper half shout.

Natasha raises an eyebrow at me, her green eyes meeting mine. "Watch me!"

She pushes past me, her feet fading off in the distance. I follow after her. Why does she have to be so damn stubborn? Everybody looks at us as I chase after her.

"Nat wait," I call out after her. "Let's talk about this."

She turns around to look at me. All eyes on us. "There's nothing to talk about Hyde I made my choice and that's that."

"You're not thinking clearly." I coolly reply pulling her closer to me.

"We're done here!" Natasha whispers getting out of my grip.

She storms off back into Shield, I watch her walk away. I put my hands back at my sides. I clench my fists tight, letting out all the anger. After a couple of minutes I follow in her footsteps, I open the door and run straight into somebody. Really not in the mood right now!

"Watch it!" I snap at them not realizing who it is.

"Easy there Hyde." Sarah says, holding her tiny hands up in defence. "It was an accident."

I close my eyes. This whole Natasha things has gotten me on edge, I don't know what to do. She want's to get rid of it... but I don't want that for her, for me, for us.

"I'm sorry..." I stutter, "I'm a little on edge, that's all."

She look me up and down, her eyes not believing me. "Is everything okay? I saw Natasha come back in, she looked upset. Did something happen on the mission?"

"No, we just got in a little fight over something stupid." I lie through my teeth.

Great lie to Sarah that's perfect. I hear my consciences nag at me.

"Are you sure?" Why is she dwelling on this?

"Yes," I whisper a little annoyed.

"Okay," She whispers back her right hand grabbing onto my shoulder.