She held out her hand in front of her and he wrapped his hand around hers in a handshake.

"What do we win?" He asked.

"The glory of being right?" She suggested.

He laughed, "sure."

When they let go of each other's hands, he reached down and wrapped his fingers in the waistband of her trousers as he pulled her closer towards him. A gasp left her mouth when they pressed their fronts together.

She grew flustered, remembering the question she came with earlier that night. Did she have a crush on Thomas?

"Tommy." She whispered as his fingers stretched out and ran across underneath her shirt, on her bare stomach.

She tensed at the touch as his fingers lightly touched the span of her skin on her stomach. Goosebumps rose.

Her eyes flickered up to his face to see that he was already looking down at her.

Her hands gripped around the front of his t shirt.

"You're gorgeous, sweetheart." He whispered.

She didn't know how to respond, she dipped her head and tucked it into his chest.

His hand ran over the side of her waist and down to her back, rubbing his fingers lightly over her skin again so that his arm was wrapped around her waist.

Her eyes began to flutter close against him.

His arm loosened around her when she turned around so her back was facing him.

But once she was settled again, his arm tightened again.

His hand was splayed over her stomach, holding her close.

She didn't know where to rest her arms in that position but she ended up placing her hand over his.

Thomas nuzzled his face into her neck. He placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder before closing his eyes in order to get to sleep.

However, now Isabella could not sleep at all. Her entire mind was now consumed on the man behind her.

The way she could feel his light breath breathing down her neck, the light movements in his fingers against her bare skin, the pressure of his warm body pressing up against the back of her. All of it.

After 10 minutes of laying still, Thomas's breath had evened out indicating that he was asleep. She turned her head to look at him behind her.

He looked peaceful, something she hadn't really saw on him ever since they were together on the Other Side.

She lifted her hand up and reached towards his face.

She trailed her fingers down the side of his face and then pushed his hair out of his face.

"I don't know what to do about this feeling, Tommy." She whispered.

She felt his arms tighten around her waist, pulling her even closer.

She turned her back to the front and finally closed her eyes in hopes to get to sleep.

It only took a few minutes for her to succumb to sleep.

A few hours later, when the sun arose, Thomas was the first to wake up noting that the girl he was clung on to, had her ass pushed into his groin. He quickly realised that he was hard.

He groaned lowly as he pushed himself away from her and unwrapping one arm from around her.

He shoved his hand down his pants to readjust himself, just incase she awoke and noticed something poking her in the back.