There was a few moments as he hesitated, "yeah."

She hummed, "I don't believe you, Nik. What did you do?"

Yet again, a few moments of silence. "Rebekah's gone for a little sleep, love."

Thomas's head snapped to hers as her mouth opened. She didn't respond for a few seconds before rubbing her hand down her face, "oh, for fuck sake, Niklaus. The bad thing is, I'm not even surprised."

"It won't be for long, just long enough that she can't stop me from collecting the sword." He informed her.

She rolled her eyes but didn't entertain her brother with a reply so she pulled her phone away from her ear, hung up the phone and threw it onto the table in front of the couch.

"You still want apart of this?" Isabella asked with a huff.

"Find Rebekah and take the dagger out." He told her.

"I don't know where he'll keep her." She said.

"We've watched him for centuries, I'm sure we can figure it out." He said.

She nodded but her eyes involuntarily started to close, "fuck. I'm tired"

Thomas stood up to his feet and held out his hand towards her, "come on."

She slid her hand in his and he pulled her up to her feet.

They began to walk out of the room and up the stairs, heading to Isabella's room.

They didn't speak as they entered her room and let go of each other's hands.

Isabella moved over to her bed and slid in. Thomas walked after her and stood at the edge of her bed, watching the girl in front of him.

She slid her hand under her pillow, under her head, and looked up to Thomas.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I will see you tomorrow."

Before he could fully turn around, she reached out and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from wandering off.

"Stay." She whispered.

He contemplated for a second before rounding the bed and sliding in the other side.

Isabella inched closer to him.

They both rolled onto their sides so they were facing each other.

"What is it called again?" She asked.

"Nova Scotia." He answered, instantly knowing what she was talking about.

She nodded, remembering it all now. "How did you remember that? We heard it once 900 years ago."

"I'm not sure. I have a good memory, I guess." He stated.

Nova Scotia. The island the cure was located.

They had lied to Klaus saying that they heard nothing but they heard the five mutter 'Nova Scotia'. Supposedly, it was a large island so they thought it no use to tell them as they didn't know for certain where it was.

"Realistically, shouldn't we like be giving the Hunter some vampires to kill to complete his tattoo? Perhaps we should offer up the Salvatore's and the doppelgänger. Get those nuisances out of our lives."

He breathed out a laugh, "sounds like a good idea."

"I'm putting money that Damon Salvatore kills him." She said as her eyes began to close.

"I'm betting Elena Gilbert." He said.

Her eyes opened quickly, "Elena?"

He shrugged slightly, "she's just turned. She's bound to snap soon enough."