Cheer Up

You land in front of the challenging pirate, head tilted in a thuggish manner. "Make your move, boy," You breathe, tossing off your cloak and unsheathing your rapier. The pirate pauses in clear surprise at your drastically changed character. You watch him unimpressed, unaware of Kid watching with a interested grin. The pirate doesn't move still shocked. You let out a bored sigh before slashing his clothes up and headbutting him. The pirate falls on his butt.

"We done here?" You question, bored.

"Why you--" He doesn't finish as a haki pulse leaves you.

"Silence. Leave my sight." You growl. He looks at you in shock before running off.

"Ho, someone is looking really annoyed today," A familiar voice makes you look over in surprise.

"Ah, Mr. Kid, good day to you," You greet with a forced smile. He tilts his head to the side, looking at your face for a bit.

"What type of drink do princess' drink?" He asks. You blink and chuckle, feeling at ease again.

"Wine I believe, but I don't like that stuff... I prefer vodka," You reply, sheathing your rapier. He smiles a bit.

"Then... Would you like to drink with me? If it's <i>proper</i> of a pirate to ask such a thing," He rumbles with a smirk.

"Feed proper to the dogs, lets drink," You say, walking for the tavern with him. He smiles at that, walking along side you.

"Yes your majesty," He chuckles. You pout at him like that.

"Do you even know my name?" You sigh. He blinks at that and tilts his head.

"I do. You want me to call you by your name?" He inquires.

"If it's not to much to ask," You reply, looking down.

"Alright ___, what's wrong?" He asks so casually that it seemed normal, but if you had looked over you would have seen that just saying your name made him blush slightly.

"Just... I want out..." You murmur, reaching for the blue horizon. He blinks, following your gaze to the horizon briefly.

"Its not all rainbows and sunshine out there," He tells you.

"Good, because that's not what I want," You reply, dropping your arm.

"Then what do you want?" He questions.

"I want freedom, adventure, and to fight..." You daydream slightly, pushing on his shoulder lightly as you spoke. He raised a brow at the far off look in your eye.

"Maybe you'll get to when someone beats you," He muses.

"I don't want to be <i>married</i> though! I want freedom! No chains!" I breathe, spreading your arms briefly. Kid smirks thoughtfully.

"I'm sure you'll get to soon," He assures. You look at him curiously.

"Yeah? You think so?" You ask, tilting your head to the side. He glances at you with a blush.

"Oh yeah, as wild as you are," He teases with a smirk. You blush and giggle.

"Wild am I? Or just as stubborn as you, Kid?" You tease back, slightly hesitant to say his name formally. His ears turned red at that.