Chapter 6: His number?

Chapter 6

KATELYNS POV

"Okay okay, here I go" Megan started "We were at his house and we might have been drinking a bit. We wanted to... You know. But he didn't have any condoms so he drove to the store to get some and he was in a car crash." She said almost about to cry.

"Where is he right now?" I asked trying to stay strong.

"Room 21 he's in a comma" she cried.

I sped walked to room 21 and opened the door. I saw machines hooked up to him. He had cuts all over his face. He looked like shit. That's when I broke down. I started getting flash backs of the crash when my mother died.

All I could feel is the water pouring out of eyes. I couldn't move. I felt strong arms wrap around me. I turned and saw Kaner holding me tight.

When i was done crying, Kaner let go. We all sat around his bed do a couple hours until it got late.

"Katelyn, we're going home. Wanna come with us?" Jonathan asked me.

"No I'll stay here for the night." I smiled to him.

Jonathan, Patrick, and Megan all left. I just sat in the uncomfortable chair next to Brandon's bed.

I reached and grabbed his hand.

"This can't happen Brandon." I said, tears starting to slip out of my eyes.

"I can't loose another person like this." I said

"You're my best friend, I can't live without you. Pull through this Brandon! Stay strong!" I said.

Soon I drifted to sleep.

****

"Hey" I felt someone shake my arm. I opened my eyes and was met with some pearly whites and bright blue eyes.

I took me a while to realize where I was. The boy held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Dylan" he said. His skin was a dark tan.

"I'm Katelyn" I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm the nurse and I have to ask you to leave." He said giving a sorry look.

"Why" I asked, worried about Brandon.

"It's okay, it's just a check up." Dylan smiled.

I smiled, got up and left.

******

BRANDONS POV

I started opening my eyes but a bright light stopped me from doing so.

"What the fuck?" I heard a distance voice say.

"Katelyn! He is totally into you!" I heard a little bit clearer.

"Ya but I'm not into him" I fully heard Katelyn say. I started opening my eyes again, ignoring the pain.

"Brandon!" I heard Megan say.

I could see Megan and Katelyn both looking down at me surprised.

"Nurse!" Katelyn yelled out the door.

A tall guy came into the room. He took my temperature and all this shit.

JONATHANS POV

"Dude Katelyn just called me and said Brandon's up!" I yelled to Kaner.

"Lego" Kaner said walking out the door.

We made our way to the hospital.

"So what's going on with you and Katelyn?" Kaner asked starting up the car.

"Honestly I don't know. I asked her out for a date on Saturday." I said

"Where are you taking her?" He asked

"Brandon said she loves picnics so" I said

"Nice!" Kaner said

~~~~

Kaner pulled into the hospital parking lot. We both jumped out of the car and made our way up to Brandons room.

"Hey" Katelyn said hugging me and Kaner. Brandon was fully awake sitting up on his bed.

"Hey bro" I said sitting next to Brandon

Brandon smiled and said hi back. I noticed Katelyn looked mad for some reason. Did I do something?

KATELYNS POV

I can't fucking believe that Megan asked that nurse guy out for me! Im going on a fucking date with someone in 2 days! I should really stop worrying about that and be happy about Brandon being up.

The nurse soon came in. While he was taking Brandons temperature, he looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back! What was I supposed to do?

When he was done, he walked over to me and handed a little slip of paper. He walked out quickly then.

"What's that?" Kaner asked. I opened it. His number written right in the middle.

"His number?" Kaner asked sounding pissed.

I looked over at Jonathan, he looked mad. So did Kaner. Brandon looked worried. Megan looked happy.

Jonathan sped walked out the door and Kaner followed him.

AUTHORS NOTE!!
Sorry it took a while to update! Anyway hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment! Follow toewskane1988 on Instagram!