Chapter 4: You haven't heard?

KATELYNS POV

"Wake up" a felt someone shoving me. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. Then I felt someone jump on top of me. I jolted up and saw Brandon on top of me.

"Get up sleepy head." He said. I giggled of memories from when we were little.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked him

"Megan let me in" he said.

I got up and took a shower and did my regular morning things.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Can you get that Bran?" I asked him. He hopped off the couch and opened the door.

"KANERS IN THE HOUSE!" I heard Patrick yell. I ran out of my room and jumped into Patrick's arms. I know I haven't known him long but I see him as an older brother to me.

Brandon shifted awkwardly. So I let go of Patrick.

"So here's the tickets" Kaner handed me two blackhawks tickets.

"Thanks. So how's Jonathan?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"He's okay" he said.

"Where is he right now?" I asked him.

"He's at our apartment.... I can try to go get him" Patrick said.

"Okay I'm going with you" I said.

We started walking down the hallway until we reached their apartment. Kaner took out a key and opened the door. I saw Jonathan watching TV. He didn't look like someone who just got cheated on. He looked fine... He looked happy.

"Hey!" Jonathan said getting off the couch. He came over and hugged me. Okay I'm not so close with Jonathan as I am with Kaner. But I still hugged him back.

"Well Kaner kinda invited himself over so wanna come hang at my place?" I asked him

"Eh why not?" He said. We walked over to my apartment. I took out my key and opened my door.

I looked over into the living and saw Brandon and Megan on the couch. Not just sitting. Their tongues were halfway down each other's throats. I stood there with my mouth wide open and I dropped my phone and my key on the floor. Jonathan and Patrick just stood there with the same expression as me.

When Megan and Brandon noticed us, they both let go and stared at us.

"YESSSS!!!!! MY TWO BEST FRIENDS LIKE EACH OTHER!" I yelled and jumped on the couch.

"Ya and soon my two best friends will like each other." Brandon said raising his eyebrows at Jonathan.

Jonathan's face turned bright red and he looked away. That was pretty strange.

Nobody said anything for at least a minute.

"awkward silence?" I asked. Everyone started laughing.

~~~~

Everyone was in the living room watching TV when I went to the kitchen. Kaner followed me in there.

"So why did Jonathan's face get all red when Bran said that one thing?" I asked him

"You haven't heard?" He asked

"Um no" I said

"Jonnyboy has a major crush on you" Patrick said. My stomach bursted into butterflys.

"What's going on in here" I heard a deep voice say. I turned around suddenly and saw Jonathan standing there.

"Nothing!" Me and Patrick said at the same time.

"Okay? Anyway we have to leave for the game." Jonathan said.

Jonathan, Patrick, and Brandon said their goodbyes and left. As soon as they left me and Megan got ready for the game. I have 2 jerseys "Toews" and "Saad" Megan? Well she doesn't have a jersey. So she'll just wear a Hawks shirt.

I started pulling the Saad jersey over my head when I heard Megan knock on my door. I opened it.

"Um can I maybe barrow your Saad jersey?" She shyly asked.

I grinned, took it off and handed it to her.

"What's going on with you two?" I asked her.

"Nothing right now." She said.

"Uh huh" I pushed her out of my room so we could finish getting ready.

I walked over to my bed. "Toews" I got this jersey for my 19th birthday. I slipped it over my head. I took a deep breath.

"Jonnyboy has a major crush on you" I replayed Kaners words in my head. Was that true? Was he just kidding?

I got interrupted by thoughts when Megan asked if I was done. I was, so we left for the game.

Our seats were right by the glass next to the Hawks bench.

The Hawks came out for the warm ups and Jonathan and Kaner came over by us. Kaner whispered something to Jonathan and Jonathan blushed.

I saw him notice the big "C" on my jersey. I blushed and turned the other way.

~~~

Hawks won 2-1 Jonathan and Hossa scored. I checked the text that had the instructions that Kaner gave me.

"Go down to the locker room and show security your ticket."

Me and Megan did as the text said and waited outside of the locker room as the boys got ready to come out. Many people were waiting outside of the locker room as well. I'm guessing they were family because as the players came out, they left with them.

Finally Jonathan came out and made his way over to us.

"Good game!" I said to him

"Thanks. Cool jersey" he said to me

I blushed.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked

"Yes" I said

"Would you like to maybe go out sometime?" He asked

"Yes! Of course!" I answered.

Finally Kaner and Brandon came out. We all made our way to our apartments. We all made our way to our own apartments. Megan went in our apartment and Kaner went in his.

Me and Jonathan met half way between our apartments.

"Well goodnight." Jonathan said

"Goodnight." I smiled

He leaned over and hugged me. I hugged back. We both turned around and went to our own apartments.

AUTHORS NOTE!
So I didn't really like this chapter but hope you all liked it! Anyway don't forget to comment and vote! Follow Toewskane1988 on Instagram! :)