Chapter 5: What happened?

ANDREW SHAWS POV

"Ohh does Jonnyboy have himself a new girlfriend" I laughed.

Tazer just blushed.

"She's actually pretty cool. Way better than Lindsey" Kaner said pretty low.

"I want to meet this girl!" I said

"I got to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." Tazer said and made his way to my bathroom.

I looked over at the table. Something caught my eye. His phone. I got up and grabbed it.

"What are you doing?" Kaner asked.

"What's that girls name? Katelyn?" I asked

"Ya" he answered. He walked behind me to see what I was doing on Tazers phone. I clicked on Katelyns contact and clicked call. I put it on speaker.

"Hello" she answered

"What's up baby?" I did my best Tazer expression, but failed.

"Haha who is this? Where's Jonathan?" She heard straight through my lie.

I heard the door shut and Jonathan stood right in front of me.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Uh just uh you know, looking at next weeks line ups." I answered my best lie. Kaner started laughing.

"He called Katelyn." Kaner said. Fuck no! Kaner why the hell would he tell on me?

"What the hell? What happened?" Tazer sounded pissed.

"Nothing. She knew it wasn't you anyway." Kaner answered

KATELYNS POV

Jonathan texted me.

Jonathan- I'm so sorry Shawzie and Kaner called you! Sorry!

Me- Lol it's alright. I knew it wasn't you!

Jonathan- So how about on Saturday I'll pick you up at 7 and go out for dinner?

Me- sounds great!

I'm not sure that I could really call Jon my boyfriend but I really don't want to mess this up. He's a great guy.

"I'm going out with Brandon. I'll be back later." Megan said wearing a short dress and walking out the door.

Honestly I love them as a couple.

Well now, I'm stuck here alone.

Just as I was about to sit down, my front door flew open.

"KANERS IN DA HOUSE!" Patrick yelled. I just sat down and didn't say a word. He walked in and sat next me. I then saw Jonathan walk in.

"Sorry, he insisted on coming here" Jonathan laughed.

"It's alright. You guys could come over when ever you want." I said laughing as well

"Yeah and you owe me a key!" Patrick said.

"A key? Why?" I asked him

"I'm your best friend! I need a key." Patrick laughed.

I rolled my eyes and then Jonathan came and sat by me. Patrick found a marathon of all three of the Batman movies.

Jonathan shifted and put his arm around me. I moved into his chest. Patrick wrapped an arm around me, but I pushed him away.

I soon couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep.

**DREAM**

I was standing in tall green grass. The sky was blue. I saw a figure walking towards me. As it got closer, I saw it was my mom. She walked up to me.

"Hey baby" she said stroking my face.

"Mom! I miss you so much!" I say starting to cry.

"Ah darling, I miss you too! But look! I'm in a better place now! I'm happy! I love it here! You have to let go. Move on baby." She said smiling.

I just kept crying.

"Don't worry honey, you won't have anymore nightmares. Not with that boy you have." She said

I laughed. "Jonathan?"

"Keep him as long as you can! He's a good boy. He'll protect you. He'll help you beat this world." She said

"Now I have to go." She said and started walking away. I just stood there.

*****

I opened my eyes slowly. Jonathan was there. Sleeping. Patrick was next to me. Sleeping. I slid under Jonathan's arm and checked my phone.

We were sleeping for about an hour.

My phone started buzzing. It read..

"Megan"

I picked it up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hello" I answered

"KATELYN! I NEED HELP! ITS BRANDON! HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" She cried.

"The hospital? What happened?" I asked. Growing nervous.

"Whose in the hospital?" I heard behind me. Jonathan and Patrick.

"I'll explain later! Just please come here!" She cried.

"Alright! I'll be there as soon as I can!" I said.

I explained to Jonathan and Patrick what that call was about.

We all jumped in Patrick's car and raced to the hospital.

When I walked in the doors, Megan ran to me.

"Megan what happened? Where is he?" I almost yelled.

She just cried.

"MEGAN!" I yelled.

"Okay okay! Here I go....

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Sorry! Cliff hanger! What do you think happened to Brandon? Don't forget to vote and comment! Follow toewskane1988 on Instagram! :)