Chapter 1: Traveling

I’m traveling to yet another village. Which one? I don’t know. Time to start over again. Once a village finds out what I can do they label me as a monster. Not Human. Privacy to your thoughts was something I couldn’t give. They didn't like me over something I had no control over. I usually just tuned it out. I never really listened, but they still hated me over it. So I left, leaving was the best solution.

~ Flashback~

I was walking through the village like I usually did at this time of night. When someone’s thoughts caught my attention.

I heard she can read people minds, a man thought, clearly having a conversation with someone.

She’s an abomination on this earth she’d never join us. She must be executed immediately. Whoever he was he must have some power over the village. I sighed and walked back to the inn I was staying at. I don’t want to leave but if I don’t innocent people could get hurt. I quickly packed the few things I had. I grabbed my guitar and made my way to the front desk.

“Thanks for the room,” I said giving the lady the amount I owed her and the key. I walked out before she could say anything. Quicker I leave the better of the villagers are.

~End of Flashback~

It’s been about an hour since I left. They would find out I was gone by now. I slowed down; I was far enough away from the village as they would be probably sending ANBU to kill me. Better to slow them down now. I won’t kill them even if they were coming to kill me. I won’t be the monster they see me as.

I heard rustling in the trees. I listened again; one, two, three. So they only sent three. This is too easy. They were too far away to clearly hear what they were thinking, but at the speed their going it won’t be long till I can. I acted as I didn’t know they were coming. It would be easier to catch them off guard if it looks as if I am.

I heard them stop for a split second. Must be giving orders, so the fight begins. All at once they charged silently. I didn’t even have to look to know where they would strike. I did a front flip creating some distance. So she knew one of them thought, the leader I assume. I put my things down, hard to defend yourself with a guitar hanging from your back. Plus I didn’t want them to break it.

I got in my fighting stance putting chakra in my hands. My eyes were probably green right about now. What does she expect to do unarmed? I smirked, ANBU seem to be getting sloppy. They surrounded me, and attacked all at once. I quickly dodged making the ones on either side of me attack each other while I slammed the base of my palm into the chest of the leader. The impact made him fly backward into a tree then another and another one. He should be out for awhile. I turned around and quickly knocked out the two remaining ninjas.

I pulled their bodies and leaned them against a tree. I didn’t want to just leave them there. I picked up my things and resumed my journey. I walked for what seemed like hours when I saw a tree with a bend in the branch. I climbed up and sat down dangling my feet. I pulled my guitar on my lap and sung ‘I don’t belong here’ by Emil Bulls.

thank god I finally know

this ship is out of control

thank god I have the balls to leave it to the sea

got my lifeboat well prepared

I'm gonna breath virgin air

I'm gonna smell the scent

of a new island

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I just can't stay here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I don't belong here

I've got the wind at my back

the sun upon my face

the wings of my belief

carry me to the stars

I wanna spend my days

in a place without any memories

where the wounds of experience

can find a chance to heal

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I just can't stay here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I don't belong here

and I, I won't need you tomorrow

like you don't care today

we'd well in constant sorrow

sorrow is the name

of your game

I don't belong here

God, I don't belong here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I just can't stay here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

God, I don't belong here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

I just can't stay here

It's already said already done

I know I owe you nothing

everything is said and done

God, I don't belong here

I don't belong here

I hung my guitar on a higher branch after my song. Curling up against the tree I feel into a dreamless sleep.

****

I awoke at the crack of dawn. A habit I had since I've be traveling. I had some food in my bag and quickly ate it. I gathered my things and headed out. After hours of walking I spotted a lake. I decided that I should bathe because I might not take another one for a while.

I stripped down and slowly descended into the cold water. I quickly washed my hair and body. I floated around relaxing my body before going again. I sighed; will I ever find a peaceful place to live? Lost in thought I didn’t realize how long I was just drifting in the water. I look like a freaking prune, I frowned.

I swiftly got dressed and started walking again. I watched every tree, every animal, and every plant I passed. Something to pass the time. I looked up at the sun, it’s probably noon right about now. I noticed a gate slowly get bigger and bigger the more I got toward it. Next village here I come.

I walked through the gate not sure where the hokage was when I saw a man with silver spiky hair.

“Um, excuse me would you mind pointing out where the hokage’s office is?” I asked him.

“Hmm?” The silver haired man said.

“Sorry my name is Tsukiko, TsukikoMaindotatchi.” I stated offering my hand.

“Kakashi Hatake.”

“Would you mind showing me the hokage’s office?”

“Sure, that’s where I was heading anyway.” He said walking away. I quickly follow him to the Hokage’s office.