Chapter 6

"Uhm... sure... thanks babe..."

"Ah! T-Todoroki!" Momo exclaimed in a whispering remark. This surprised Shoto causing him to look behind him almost as if someone tried to perform a sneak attack on him. "What's wrong?" He asked confused. "W-what d-did you c-call me?" "Babe? I heard Kaminari call Jirou so I tried it too." Shoto innocently replied.

Momo on the other hand was blushing intensely. "Someone m-might h-hear you... W-we're supposed to be broken up r-right?" Momo replied.

5 days earlier....

______________________________________________________________________________

Quick Author Note

Sentences that are framed as "italicized" are contents from past chapters either from this book or the first one.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Flashback to what really happened in TodoMomo POV Chapter 56 of first book)

"Todoroki can be a little dense and shy at times but he really loves you, don't worry Momo you two will work it out I'm sure of it!" Ochako remarked as she gave Momo a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Ochako! It really means a lot!" Yaoyorozu cheerfully thanked as Ochako heads for the door carrying Izuku's lunch. After the brunette closed the door behind her Momo was left in her own thoughts about Todoroki before realizing she really needed to talk to her boyfriend about the state of their relationship.

She began walking to the elevator heading up to the guys' dorms. The whole time she was thinking about him and only him. The truth was, she didn't know what to do. The only thing she thought of was the sorta kinda incident that occurred furing Deku's birthday.

(Flashback within a Flashback to Chapter 52 TodoMomo Pov)

"Are you sure it's okay? Last thing I want is to be placed in a difficult position again." He uttered rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm sure..." She blushingly replied wrapping her arms around his neck as he reluctantly placed his hands on her waist. "They really got you earlier huh." She asked her boyfriend as they slow danced.

"Yeah... sorry..." he responded as he looks away from his girlfriend.

"You know I didn't intend to dress like this just for my boyfriend to not look at me." She remarked with a pained expression, but sadly Todoroki still didn't pay attention and instead glanced pass her with an empty expression.

Thinking he was getting disinterested with her, Momo took a step back and lowered her head in dismay. "You know... I was looking forward to this Shoto..." To Todoroki's surprise, Momo loosened her grip on him and just remained standing in silence. She didn't want to take away the focus on Ochako and Izuku so she waited for the dance to end before walking away.

Back to 5 days earlier Momo...

Once Momo reached Todoroki's room, she took a deep breath before knocking on his door. After a few seconds Shoto answered and opened the door...

"Y-Yaoyorozu?"

"Hey... can we talk?..." She asked a bit surprised that Todoroki called her by her last name. Shoto on the other hand was still trying to process the fact that Momo was in front of his room. "I uhmm sure..." Todoroki replied as he stood still by the entry way of his room.

"Can we speak in your room?" She asked which made the guy flinch for a second. "S-sure..." He replied stepping aside as Momo slowly enters his well decorated traditional Japanese style bedroom.