Chapter 5

The next morning since the meeting was concluded, Aizawa took the liberty of heading for Class 2A's dorms and inform them about the plans. He already instructed Iida to gather the class in the common area in order for the announcement to run smoothly.

"SCHOOL FESTIVAL?!!!!" The class exclaimed. "Mr. Aizawa, isn't the school festival not for a few months?" Mineta asked wearing a clueless reaction. "I'm just getting to that point if you would just listen..." Aizawa sternly replied.

"We were told to inform the classes about this once the plans are finalized, but I'll tell you anyway... Shiketsu and UA formed a partnership the proposed a Joint Academic Programs that would require students of both schools to work together... this is why the festival will be held."

"I SEE... A FESTIVAL THAT WILL BE AIMED TO ACQUAINT OURSELVES WITH OUR PEERS IN ORDER TO FORM A BOND THAT IS NOT BOUND BY ANY SCHOOL TRADITIONS!!!... a.... A... A BOND THAT ALLOWS ME TO SEE SHIKETSU GIRLS LIKE THAT HOT CUTIE IN THE PROVISIONAL LICENSE EXAM!!! IMAGINE... UA GIRLS... SHIKETSU GIRLS DOING A.... GAAAAHHCCKCK!!!" Before the grape head can even finish, a binding cloth and a tape wrapped around his body in opposite directions. "Can you not make everything about girls Mineta. "Lmehgooo duuddde nnoodd aggaiinn!!!" Minoru shouted in a muffled voice.

"Anyways... do not tell anyone about this... Most probably you have a month to prepare for it... "

"Why did you tell us anyway..." Bakugo scoffed as he sat at the couch in a slouching position with his hands in his pockets.

"*sigh* The faculty have expressed reluctance on the festival because of what happened to Midoriya and Uraraka... and seeing how they are right now they will need your support... Think about what you are going to do for the festival and also... Think about how you are going to convince Midoriya to leave the hospital..." The Class 2A homeroom teacher uttered which earned a silent response from the students

"Mr. Aizawa... with all due respect with the way Midoriya is acting right now... I'm afraid it would be impossible..." Iida reasoned, based on everyone's expressions they were all as reluctant as the faculty... How can Class 2A celebrate knowing one of their classmates is on a coma while the other is not even in the right mindset to even acknowledge them.

"I know this is hard to do... I'm not a fan of it either... However, everyone is expressing their worries regarding Midoriya, Asui... We've been trying our best to keep the incident under wraps between the police and UA. As you know... Midoriya's regarded as the future symbol of peace by everyone... It's only a matter of time before rumours spread and we can't withhold any information any longer..." Aizawa said before making his way to the front door. "That's why I told you... to give you class time to plan... Last time something bad happened he went rogue... we can't let that happen..." Eraser added as he opened the door and left leaving the rest of his students on their own devices.

After Aizawa left, everyone was still gathered at the common area contemplating about what to do with the festival and of course, about the request on trying to get Izuku to participate. "As much as I hate to admit it... Mr. Aizawa has a point..." Tokoyami remarked. "Don't you think it's a bit much Fumi... We shouldn't force Midoriya to leave Ochako ribbit." Tsuyu replied.

Iida, who was sitting adjacent to where the couple was sitting, agreed with Tsuyu's statement "Indeed... when we visited him and Uraraka yesterday, he was understandably unresponsive... probably in shock of all that had happened. He's been blaming himself for everything." "Of course Izuku is blaming himself... The man is by all means selfless." Katsuki remarked standing up to leave the common area."

"Where are you going man?" Kirishima asked. "Going back to my room... I don't care what we do for the festival..." The explosive blonde jeered as he headed off to the elevator.