Chapter 3

"How are they?!"

"She still hadn't woken up yet huh..."

"Sadly... yes... Although the doctors made sure her wounds will heal up with no problem... so that atleast was good news."

"How is Midoriya?"

"He's still processing what happened... obviously he's been blaming himself for that."

.................................

______________________________________________________________________________

After his teacher and his classmates left, Izuku remained silent as if Bakugo's words were just left unacknowledged. All he could think of is the love of his life who is suffering in a comatose state. He continued to grip on Ochako's hand, hoping the she would somehow grip back, the fact that she didn't hurt him, every second of seeing her lying down on the soft surface of the bed with bandages wrapped around her head, arms and legs did. It was like his world ended, and he is the one responsible for it. "Ochako... I'm sorry I wasn't able to beat him sooner... I'm sorry that I was too weak..." He whispered to her laying his head on the side of her bed. "This is my fault... I'm sorry..."

"Izuku..." Inko called as she went back to the room after the visitors left. The boy turned to look at her mother who is understandably worried, "Oh...hey mom..." He replied in a weak voice with a faint smile while he wiped his tears away. "How was the visit from your classmates dear?" Deku did not utter a word for a few seconds before replying. "It was good... I guess..."

"All Might stopped by earlier... he said he'll come back to check on you." Inko told him but Izuku did not respond. The fact that her son remained unresponsive even when she mentioned his mentor was concerning, once again silence filled the room. She attempts to make her son talk to her by asking him a question, "Would you like to eat dear?" Izuku glanced back at his mother and once again gave her the fakest smile he could make. "I'm okay mom... thank you" His reply made her even more worried, she starts to get teary eyed seeing her son so detached, still... she insisted and went out to fetch his son something to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________

UA

After he returned from his visit with the couple and arrived back at UA, Aizawa was called by Present Mic regarding a meeting that all staff must participate in (except All Might since he had to meet with Captain Tsukauchi). When he arrived at the meeting room, everyone is already there sitting on their respective chairs with Nezu sitted on the farthest chair that is placed in the middle edge of table.

"Ah, Eraser just the man we've been waiting for... now we can start." Nezu greeted gesturing his hand towards the empty seat. "How are Midoriya and Uraraka?" The principal asked, at this everyone glanced at the Class2A adviser hoping to hear an answer. "Midoriya's alright, a few injuries but he's fully conscious and doing well... Uraraka on the other hand is a different case her injuries during their fight with the villain, she sustained injuries that rendered her into a comatose state." "Have you informed the parents about UA handling all the expenses?" Nezu asked to which Aizawa nodded in agreement. "Thank you Aizawa." The principal bowed in acknowledgement.

"It's a good thing the incident occurred in a time and place normal citizens do not frequent, or else this could have been a very troublesome, not for the school but also for the hero community." Vlad remarked, he was a bit irritated by the recent incidents that occurred. "It's a miracle that we we're able to contain the public concern regarding the Nabu incident... what are Midoriya and Uraraka doing out past curfew anyway." Hound Dog barked literally out of frustration. Present Mic replied attempting to defuse the situation. "Whatever it is... what's important they're safe and are able to capture a wanted criminal..."