Prologue

Scene 1:

"Daddy meri birthday per ap ek new dress layengey na plzz 🥺🥺", a girl was asking her father.

"Okay princess mai dilavunga tumko ek Barbie dress 😊(😔🥲)", her father says.

___________________________________________

Scene 2 :

"Tumhari Wajesey meri beti ka life spoil hogaya hai tumko tho sirf bina kam ke gumney mai hi time gujar jatha hai na 😠😠. Meri beti ko chodho tum tho apani beti keliye ek toy bi nahi la saktey", an old lady was accusing a man.

___________________________________________

Scene 3 :

"U don't worry man mai tumhari wife ko apana banalunga jaldhi", a person was saying this to man infornt of him 😈😈.
Then suddenly one girl comes into the cabin and is shocked to see her husband there talking with her boss.

___________________________________________

Scene 4 :

A person was sitting in his garden and reading a book, then suddenly a man came there in a hurry.

Person : What happened, why are u this much tensed.

Man : Sir, ur son is missing 😨😨.

Person : What the hell are u saying 😡😡.

Man : Sorry sir, but ur son has runaway from his room by leaving a note for 😨😨.

___________________________________________

Scene 5:

I know that how much u are struggling, don't worry i am always there for you 😊(😈), a person was saying to a woman and hugs her. She also hugs him back.
She is thinking he is her best friend. He is thinking to snatch her from her family 😈😈.

___________________________________________

Scene 6 :

A man was crying 🥺🥺 by seeing his son photo. Plzz son come back to me, mujhey pata chal gaya hai mainey tumharey sath kithana injustice kiya hai plzz son i am changed plzz come before I dies 😭😭😭😭. He was crying his heart out and suddenly he collapsed on the floor.

Scene changed

A man was walking in the middle of the road with tears in his eyes 🥺🥺, suddenly he hear a child voice..,
Daddy..daddy..daddy.... a small girl was running in between the road having tears in her eyes 😭😭😭.

The man shouts to not come near him but the child was running towards him, then suddenly he says that a car was coming towards her and he shouts to move from there and starts running towards her, but suddenly the car comes and hits the little girl and she lies in the pool of blood....

___________________________________________

Scene 7

This was all happened because of you 😭😭😭😭, i should have never loved you and married you 😭😭😭😭. You are the reason for my daughter's this condition 😡😡😡, get out from here and don't show me ur face 😡😡😡 a woman was shouting on a man. He was silent and listening to all her words which are now piercing his heart.

I have already said na baby, just leave this guy who doesn't even a single Paisa for his daughter treatment her mother said taking the chance to separate them forever 🥺🥺(😈😈).

What should I do mom now we need 2 million dollars for her treatment and we don't even have that much money 😭😭😭😭 the woman said and falls on her knees. Seeing her like this the man wanted to hug her but he stops himself and goes outside to call someone who he never even dreamed in his dreams to ask for help.

___________________________________________

Scene 8:

He was shocked to see the scene infront of him, his heart breaks into pieces 💔💔💔💔 tears were started to fall from his eyes 🥲🥲🥲. He saw that his love, his wife was kissing another man and the man sees him and smirks (😏😏😈😈😈😈) while kissing and deepend the kiss.
His eyes become blood shot red and he bangs the door by which his wife came into her senses and separate herself from that man's grip. She saw her husband who was looking at her with his eyes showing the anger, hurt, betrayal, pain of  losing his love.

___________________________________________

Scene 9 :

U are removed from ur job and now u go outside a man says everyone was shocked and they can't even able there eyes which was happening right infront of them, meanwhile some people comes there and started dragging the person out and he was shouting that he will come back, but in response he got a smirk which makes him glup his saliva.

Scene changes

Sir the card which was given had reached its limit now what shall I do, he asked the man sitting in front of him.

Man : Block the card and buy the entire shopping complex and he leaves from there making the other man shocked 😮😮.

Scene changes

Princesses ham ye ghar chodh kar kahi aur ja rahey hai, tum merey sath aavogi na her father asked her in response she hugged him and said yes.

But what about me his wife asked controlling her tears. In response he didn't said anything and goes out of the house. His wife fell on her knees and started crying but soon she was hugged by her child....

___________________________________________

Scene 10:

U don't know the value of feelings a man shouted on a woman and his eyes were showing his devil nature has waken.......
___________________________________________

So guy's here is the prologue of the story 🥰.......
Let's start the journey to know what is important in life................
TBC......
Plzzz give proper response

Is Money - The Path To Happinessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें