13

Kyra's POV:
The silence bothered me so I decided to go to the bathroom and clean my face.
-I will be right back. -I said, leaving my room and walking downstairs. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror...
I was no longer that strong gal that I used to be. I can't see myself.
I shook the thoughts off and started to clean my face, that ink illness wasn't letting me be. I dried my face and no ink was seen on the small towel. I noticed my ear dripping small drops of ink into the sink. I snatched a bit of paper and pressed it onto my ear, I took it off and the ink stopped dripping. I threw the paper into the trash can, I slightly smiled when I saw that it landed inside. I left the bathroom since the ink droplets disappeared from the sink.
I remembered being sick, I touched my forehead and it was near to normal temperature, finally! I walked upstairs in silence, walking into my room and laying down on my bed with my hands behind my head.
-Bendy.
-What? -He looked over at me
-I'm bored. -He looked at me with an 'oh really?' face.
-Good for you, I guess.
-BENDYYyy.
-I can't do anything! -He left his phone on his bed.
-Nhe, I'll just sleep then. -I turned to the wall and tried to fall asleep.
Bendy POV:
Seriously, sleep? Will that get her anywhere, maybe the land of dreams, where she kinda "lives"?
I looked at the time and it was 5:36 pm and heard a door open. Finally, they were back, it was pretty boring being home. I heard my name coming from downstairs, I left her room, she was just facing the wall till she fell asleep.
-OI BENDY! JUST 1 PIECE LEFT! -Felix shouted, my tail wagging around.
-WAIT WHAT?! Y'all got 2 pieces in a day?!
-Yeah! Just one piece left! 5 of the 6!-Mugman screeched in happiness, my tail wiggled around and I walked back in Kyra's room.
-What's with all the yelling?...My head hurts dumbasses.
-Oh sorry but, there's just one piece left! The last piece might be hard to get so if we all come, it might be quicker! -I spoke quickly, I was excited as hell, I couldn't imagine seeing me and Kyra free from the illness, she would look so happy! And so I would be too!!
-Really?!- She quickly got up and I padded up to her, grabbing her waist carefully.
-Yeah, better not get too excited, something might go wrong before going on the next adventure!-I chuckled and kissed her, we left the room and walked downstairs.
-So how is it to be home?
-Pretty boring, more than I expected. -I heard Kyra laugh with Boris.
-So I heard that just 1 piece is left? -She leaned on the wall, crossing her arms while her tail wagged around.
-Yep!-Felix answered her with a smile, she smiled back without showing her teeth, I guess there are certain people that she trusts...
3rd Person
Everyone went to the living room, and Cuphead and Mugman stayed on the sofa, again. Kyra laid flat on her stomach on the floor, her arms stretched forward and her head laying on the floor. Boris was upstairs. Bendy sat beside her and Felix sat beside him, Bendy started petting her head like she was his house cat, her ears lowered to the sides giving more space for his hand. Everyone was focused on doing something, Felix and Bendy were watching TV, Kyra seemed to be lost in her thoughts while Cups and Mugs were playing rock paper scissors to see who would cook dinner this time. Mugman won and Cuphead complained.
-Why can't I cook?!
-The last time you cooked you almost started a fire and I'm sure Kyra loves her house to be decorated this way. -Mugman answered him, crossing his arms. Cuphead rolled his eyes.
-It was only that time, I'm sure I won't start a fire.
-Still no Cups. -Cuphead huffed in annoyance after hearing his brother's answer.
In Bendy's Mind...
"I find it strange that I didn't get a single attack today..since when is that normal? Kyra seems to get worse at every attack and I don't blame her, she can't control it, honestly, I feel much free since I didn't get a single attack, but I'm sure it will happen before I go to sleep...At least soon we will be free from this illness, bet that she doesn't see herself with that, she seems weaker?... I don't know..."
Off Bendy's Mind 3rd Person
The silence around the room, Mugman got up and went to the kitchen, Cuphead followed behind because he still wanted to cook. Felix got up from the floor and left the living room, going upstairs to change clothes. Only Bendy and Kyra were left in the living room. Kyra had her eyes staring only at the floor, still lost in her thoughts. Bendy left the room to go upstairs and change clothes as well. Boris came downstairs and spotted Kyra, he snapped his fingers, and her ears lifted and she looked at him.
-Oh hi Boris. -She slightly smiled.
-Are you even comfortable on the floor? -He asked, narrowing his eyes while staring at her.
-Yeah, honestly the carpet is pretty good. -Boris left the living room and went to the kitchen too, watching Mugman cook while Cuphead tried to help. Kyra got up and went upstairs to take a shower and dress in her pjs.
[Time skip brought to you by the lazy author!]
Bendy's POV
I was sitting on my bed while Kyra was on her desk on her phone, I was just watching her silently, her silky black hair was still kinda wet but it had small curls on the tips, seriously it looked so cute on her, but I guess she didn't like those cause her hair was always straight. She noticed me looking at her and I quickly looked away, just got caught. "Oh gosh...she is walking towards me, I need help-" My thoughts were interrupted by her.
-You alright? You were staring at me. -She looked down at me, I hated the fact that she was a bit taller than me.
-Y-Yeah I'm fine! -Shoot, I stuttered.
-Okay, then. -She sat beside me and took her hair away from the left side of her head, leaning her head on my shoulder. "AAAA SHE LOOKS SO INNOCENT! " I screamed inside my mind, then she took something out of her pocket, what was that?
-Give me your hand. -I was confused at the time but then she put a cute ring with a heart on my finger, it was shining gold, sure was fake gold but it was really sweet. I saw her put the same ring on her as well, she looked nervous about what she had just done but I guess she remained silent. She got both of our hands close, showing both rings together, I saw a smile on her face. I hugged her and I could hear her slightly purr while smiling. I swear she's the sweetest girl I could have ever met in my life!
I let go of her but she keeps snuggling onto me, guess she's needy some days. I lay down on my bed and we stayed there, cuddling. After a few minutes, she did fall asleep, so I decided to sleep as well.
3rd Person
Upstairs was pure silence but downstairs...it was C H A O S. Felix, Mugs, Boris and Cups were playing pillow fight. It was the bros vs Felix and Boris.
-HA! GOT YOU ON THE FLOOR NOW YOU. -Cuphead pointed to Felix, guess that the bros were winning the 2 round.
-Nah you're not gonna win over ME! -Felix noticed Mugman was distracted and hit him with the pillow, making him fall to the floor laughing
-OH YEAH? HIYA! -Cuphead tried to hit Felix with the pillow but he dodged it and hit cuphead from behind, making him fall forward.
-Oh yeah? Who won this time? -Felix stood proud but suddenly he was hit with a pillow on the face -AAAAA
-AHA! -Mugman had gotten up to hit him.
-That's not FAIR! -Felix had fallen on the couch, holding his nose that fortunately didn't have any blood running down.-I still won, I was the last one up, so that wasn't worth it, hah.
-Oh that's right-.
-Alright, alright, now both teams have 1 point, one more round and we will see who wins! -Cuphead grinned, getting up from the floor.
-Okay! -Boris got up from the floor too. Felix counted down to 3 and they started fighting with the pillows once again.
Bendy's POV:
I woke up to faint yells and shouts downstairs, I decided to go see what it was. I carefully got up to not wake Kyra up. I left her room and went downstairs. They were playing pillow fight at midnight, I leaned on the doorframe and waited for them to notice me there.
-Oh hi Bendy! -Mugman was the first one to see me there.
-Hi bro! -Boris turned to look at me, I just wanted to sleep in peace.
-At midnight playing pillow fight? I'm trying to sleep y'all know?
-Oh sorry heh -Mugman smiled awkwardly, they knew they were making too much sound. Then I got hit with a pillow on my face, it was Felix.
-Oh that's how you wanna play? -I threw the pillow at him that hit on his head, he started laughing and I got in the pillow fight, snatching someone's pillow so I could hit anyone. Technically I didn't have a team, I was by myself.  When I noticed, it was 1 am and I was getting pretty tired.
-Oh well this was a pretty funny pillow fight but I'm getting tired. -I let the pillow fall on the floor but Boris snatches it right away.
-Alright, good night I guess?
-Yeah, good night. -I left the living room, going back upstairs.
Kyra's POV
I had woken up a few seconds ago due to the same nightmare, I was not going back to sleep by any chance, not even if someone demanded me to...small tears were in the corner of my eyes, and the scene was replaying in my head and I couldn't get it gone. Suddenly I saw Bendy open the door, I dried my tears and looked at him.
-Why are you awake? Did something happen?
-Eh, no! Nothing at all. -I lied, I felt bad for lying to him but it was my choice. He laid back down on his bed but I stayed looking at my hands, sitting.
-Are you not going back to sleep? -He yawned.
-No. -I answered coldly, then I felt arms wrap around me and pull me back down. I was pretty close to his face and my face was blushing light pink.
-Something did happen, you wouldn't wake up so suddenly.
After hearing those words I buried my face in his chest, my ears going back down.
-The same nightmare...-I could feel him hugging me tightly, making sure that I was feeling safe in his arms. I unburied my face from his chest but didn't and couldn't fall asleep in any way. I nuzzled his chest and closed my eyes, I was at least going to try and fall asleep, I couldn't stay up all night. I felt his hand stroking the back of my head, I couldn't control it so I just started purring like a house cat, I hated that thing from me. I could hear his heartbeat and in some way it made me feel a bit calmed down. After some minutes, I gave up on staying awake and fell asleep, although I was still with fear that the nightmare could show up again...
3rd Person
Both Bendy and Kyra were asleep upstairs while the others were trying to find another thing to do since Felix and Boris lost the pillow fight.
Mugman yawned and got up from the floor.
-I'm tired enough to go to sleep, good night to you guys.
They stayed there still looking for something to do but nothing would come up to their heads.
-Guess that the only option is going to sleep.
-Yeah. I'm going, bye. -Boris and Felix got up from the floor, Cuphead followed Felix to their room. Boris wasn't surprised after opening the door and seeing those two lovebirds sleeping close to each other, so he just went to his bed and fell asleep. The others had made the same.
|----------------------------------------------------|