7

(Kiara: This is the continuation of chapter 6, hope ya enjoy it.)
TW: Self-harm (if you don't like such, please jump to the other chapter.)
It was getting night, the sky had a shade of purple with orange, and the sun was disappearing.
Kyra was on the sofa, lost in her thoughts while everyone else was upstairs doing whatever.
Kyra's POV:
I was zoned out, I was lost in my thoughts...
"Am I just one more person to bother? I'm always aimed at, this shitty wound still hurts as hell.
What am I in this group.. I don't help one bit.."
I couldn't think otherwise, this bothered me, I felt like I was no help to the group, although I was weak and could get triggered easily. I COULDN'T THINK OTHERWISE!.. Tears formed in my eyes, I wiped them and sniffled...
Was I just bothering them?..
I eventually got off the sofa and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, I crouched down and looked for a small blade inside the counter...I found a sharp and small one.
The sharp tip shined...my eyes sparkled looking at it.
I took the sharp tip close to my skin under my fur, and slid the blade against my skin, pushing harder as I slid. I did it more than 7 times, i did it 14 times...tears streamed down my face, but...I felt something different from what I expected...I feel...pleasure in it?
Was I going crazy by any chance?..
I stopped for a moment, I heard footsteps. I got up from the floor and started washing the cuts, blood running down to the sink, I tried to find a way to hide the cuts, I brushed my fur trying to hide it, it was quite visible but not easily noticeable. I washed the blade and hid it, I unlocked the door and left the bathroom as if nothing had happened. I walked upstairs to my room, but no one was there. I took an oversized hoodie and put it on, hiding the cuts perfectly. I got my earbuds and my drawing book, I sat on my bed and put on my earbuds with my favourite song playing. While I drew I was humming to the music, and I started daydreaming. My surroundings had gone quiet. After a few minutes, a sharp pain hit my stomach.
"Why now?!" I took my drawing book away from me and my surroundings went back on. I started coughing ink out of my mouth, I quickly got up and ran downstairs, trying to find the painkillers in the drawer that was near the door. While I searched for them I coughed more ink, my ears had fallen backwards and I almost fell to my knees, I quickly found them and swallowed them, the pain was slowly disappearing. I cleaned the ink that was falling from my forehead and mouth, I hugged tightly my sides and walked upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed with my hands on my head, the pain slowly disappearing while the ink still fell down my face and ears.
"Couldn't this day get worse?.." I sighed...
Bendy's POV:
I heard coughing in the other room..KYRA'S ROOM! I got up without saying anything and ran to her room, she was there, holding her head with her hands while the ink sprinted down her face and her ear.
I knelt near her.
-Are you alright?! -I asked her, she looked into my eyes with small tears in the corner of her eyes.
-Y-yeah...I t-took the painkillers a-already..-Her voice trembled, I knew how did hurt so much on her since it started some days ago. I hugged her tightly, but gently at the same time. She slightly winced at the wound and I let go. I smiled and left the room, walking to the room where the others were.
3rd Person
Kyra was already feeling better and went back to drawing and hearing music. While the rest of the group was playing truth or dare in the other room.
-Why don't we call Ms. Kyra to play with us? -Mugman asked, placing his head on his hands, his eyes slightly sparkling.
-Alright, I'll go call her -Felix got up, they were in a circle in the middle of the floor.
Felix walked to Kyra's room and knocked on the door.
-Come in. -Her voice slightly trembled, but still came out normal.
-Wanna join us on Truth or Dare? -Felix opened the door, looking at her while she drew.
-Yeah sure. -She took both of her earbuds off and placed her drawing book on her nightstand, closing it. She followed Felix to the other room.
-Alright, got her.
Bendy tapped on the floor near him, gesturing for her to sit beside him. She saw Bendy gesturing and did so.
-Who was it to ask? -Boris asked looking at everyone.
-It was me. -Cuphead answered. -Ms. Kyra, Truth or Dare?
She flicked her ear and said
-Truth.
-Do you have a crush on anyone here? -He asked with a grin, Kyra slightly widened her eyes.
-Uhm, yeah I do.
-Alright, your turn. -Cuphead kept himself from asking who it was.
-Mr. Felix, Truth or Dare?
-Hah, Dare all the way! -He grinned.
-I dare you..to show your search history on your phone.
-Uhm..alright. -He picked up his phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. He handed the phone to Kyra.
-Okay, let's see what's in here. -She smiled evilly, and started reading out loud his search history.-Expected better, you're boring.
She handed the phone back to Felix, letting out a quiet sigh.
The game went on and on, till someone chose a spicy dare...
-Kyra, truth or dare? -Cuphead only called her Kyra to warn about different things.
-I'll go with a dare.
-7 minutes in heaven with Bendy. -He grinned evilly, looking at Bendy and winking.
-Alright, don't expect things, 'cause they won't happen. -She took Bendy's hand and took him to her room, he blushed bright pink, feeling her hand hold his.
With them...
-They expect too much. -She sighed, and she fell on her bed with her back, staring at the ceiling.
Bendy sat on the middle bed in silence, which was 'assigned' his bed in Kyra's house.-What do they expect? Dirty things? They need to clean their head!
Her hoodie sleeve slightly went over her wrist, but she quickly pulled it down, hiding the cuts on her. Bendy did notice her making a quick movement.
-What are you hiding? -He looked over at her, raising an eyebrow, confused.
-O-oh nothing! -She smiled awkwardly at him and picked up her drawing book and started scribbling.
Bendy walked over to her bed, sitting right next to her. 4 minutes had passed and the others went on with the game, Kyra's sleeve went over her wrist, but she didn't notice. Her fur was lifted because of the hoodie rubbing on her arm, making her cuts very noticeable. Bendy looked over to her arm, noticing 3 cuts there, he backed up, shocked.
-Uh, what's wrong? -She looked over at him, who was in a state of shock. She looked over to her right arm that had the cuts, she pulled the sleeve to her hand -I-It's not what you think!..
-What the fuck..did you do to yourself? -He was still in a state of shock. -Lift your sleeve, now.
-No. -She refused with a blank face, she held her sleeve with her thumb under it.
-I'm telling you, now. -He looked at her face, staring into her eyes.
Bendy's POV:
She lowered her ears as I stared into her eyes with a blank expression, she started slowly lifting her sleeve, revealing one...
two...three...four...
five...six...seven...
eight...nine...over 10 fresh cuts...
14 cuts in total, she was shaking.
-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!..-She hid her face, repeating it non-stop, she was shaking a lot...I hugged her tightly, stroking the back of her head.
-Shhh it's fine...calm down...I'm not mad at you...- I felt her tears fall on me, and I kept on calming her down. She couldn't control herself, she was still shaking and crying.
Why did she do it in the first place?..
She slowly fell asleep on my shoulder, tears still rolling down her face, I took her drawing book and placed it on her nightstand. I cleaned her tears and felt bad for her, I looked at her and laid her down on her bed. I stayed beside her till the 7 minutes were over. I left her room without her.
Back into the other room...3rd Person
Bendy entered the room, his tail didn't make a move.
-How was it? -Cup asked with a seductive voice as a joke.
He stayed silent and sat in the circle.
-Man what happened? -Felix asked, Bendy had his head down but looked at Felix with a blank expression.
-Oh nothing, she didn't want to play anymore. -He lied-Let's keep up with the game.
The game went on and on, till everyone got bored of it and went to their rooms. It was midnight.
-Night guys. -Bendy and Boris left the visits room, walking to Kyra's room.
She was asleep, her ears were still down, Bendy's expression changed to sadness, but quickly changed it to not worry his brother.
-Night bro. -Bendy faked a smile and went to his bed
-Night brother! -Boris lay down on his bed, and he quickly fell asleep.
Bendy couldn't sleep, multiple questions came to his head.
Minutes went past and he was still awake. He picked his phone up and looked at the time was it, 2:47 am. He needed to get sleep, everyone would go back to searching for the next piece.
He tried to force himself to sleep, which failed. He sat on his bed and looked over at her, Kyra was sleeping peacefully, she would keep her right arm out of the way. He layed back down, keeping his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling, zoning out. At 3:51 he fell asleep, he indeed forced himself to sleep.
|--------------------------------------------------|