♡ 1 : Nishaan ♡

♡♡

Jhuki Teri Palkon mei,
Mil jaaye mujhe Panah,
Palkein Teri aansu bhari,
Reh jaaye mere Nishaan.

♡♡

Prachi's Pov

Flowers. They are so beautiful. So pretty. So innocent. They cover all the colours in the whole world yet maintaining the equality throughout. Life isn't always flowers. We all know that. But Life isn't always thorns. Yes, some of you would say, it is. But no, Life is a flower with small thorns surrounding it for protection. Without any difficulties, life would have been so boring. Yet some people believe the opposite.

"Miss, Prachi, The lighting work is done. Now what should we do with these flowers?" Ramu Kaka asked me, snapping me out of my own world.

"Leave this to me. The boss will be here in 2 minutes. Oh God, He's very punctual and disciplined. Please just go and check if others are done with the work or not. I will just throw these petals on the stage." I obliged to which he smiled and nodded.

I was going towards the stage when Aryan and Siddharth, the two younger brothers of our boss came towards me. I smiled at both of them to which they hugged me. We had known each other since 3 months. And we three have a great bonding. They love me so much and even I love both of them a lot.

"Prachi we were missing you! You didn't even come to Bhai's Bachelor Party yesterday! Atleast you should have come for us. You know we just kept talking about you yesterday. We couldn't even enjoy properly." Aryan Pouted to which Siddharth nodded vigorously. I laughed. They both are adorable.

"Aww my cutie pies. I was coming but.." I was about to complete when Aryan came with a great idea. To tease me.

"You were coming but you fell in love with someone at first sight! Or you had a one night stand. Or may be something like that!" Aryan smirked to which Siddharth laughed.

"Or may be you kissed someone. Or may be you had a date. Or may be you found your one true love!" Siddharth joined Aryan in teasing me and I glared at them.

I started moving backwards with the Basket of flower petals in my hand.

"Maut aa jaaye Ghalib,
Pr dil na kisi pe aaye."
I said and turned when I collided with a hard wall.

Wall in the middle of the grand staircase?

I was about to fall when I felt someone held my wrist and pulled me closer. The basket of the petals was long forgotten. Because the petals were showering on us.

I opened my eyes to find our boss, Mr. Ranbir Kohli Staring at me intensely. He had black orbs, the one who could pull someone in to their depths and make them forget the world. His jaw, strikingly sharp. Like a Razor edge. Black hair, all gelled up. Black Men Suit with a white shirt beneath. Not even a single fold or a speck of dust on his clothes. Shoes, Black as a night. I could even see the reflection of the room on his shoes. Perfection.

I looked back at him, to find him staring at me. I tried to wriggle out my wrist from his grip, but no Damn. He is a Hulk!

Instead he Pulled me closer. I looked in his eyes. They were beautiful. I could look at them forever.