"No baby, I'm not scared of you. Come give mama a hug" Jade tried to go to Leigh-Anne but Perrie pushed her. She kept pushing her until she was out of the room.

"Now leave us alone. Go with Jesy since she's your favorite!"

Leigh-Anne felt horrible seeing Jade drop her head as she began to cry. The sight didn't last long because Perrie slammed the door in her face. She could hear her baby crying for her amma.

"Perrie. That was not nice"

Perrie shrugged her shoulders.

"You do care. You're going to care. That was completely uncalled for and I want you to apologize. You don't treat her like that even if you are upset with her. You both have a problem with saying hurtful things to each other. You can't take those words back Perrie."

"Who cares"

"I care. You're not going to talk to her like that. I understand that you're upset but it's not okay to talk to the people you love like that."

"Sorry mama" she held her long tail in her hands swaying side to side.

"You need to apologize to Jade. Not me"

-

"Mama and bubba hate Jade!"

"Don't say that. They don't hate you, bubba is just a little upset. She's not even talking to me. There's no need to worry."

"Christmas ruined!" The hybrid bawled into Jesy who rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"It's not. We are going to have a fun Christmas. Watch movies and drink hot chocolate.  Play games and open presents. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Jade shook her head.

"Just want mama back. To myself." She mumbled sadly getting out of Jesys lap and going into a room. 

That hurt Jesy.  Usually she would let what they say roll off her back but it made her wonder. Did Jade really only want Leigh-Anne?  She thought that they had a pretty good relationship. She marked her. Doesn't that mean she loves her and that they're soulmates or something?

Leigh-Anne rubbed her baby's belly.She had fallen asleep after drinking her milk. She wanted to make sure Perrie was asleep before going to talk to Jesy.

She waited a little longer before leaving the bedroom. She saw Jesy deep in thought on the sofa.

"Babe? Everything alright? How's your leg?" Leigh-Anne sat down next to her wife.

"No. Everything is not okay. I don't know what went wrong, Leigh-Anne.  How can they go from loving us to hating us. . . Well me like that? Its bad but i feel like it was all fake"

"Don't do that. It wasn't fake babe. If it were,we wouldn't still be doing this. They would have told me if they weren't really feeling you and I would've had to make a decision I didn't want to. They love you, trust me. Perrie, you didn't do anything wrong to Perrie. She told me that she doesn't like you right now because Jade marked you first instead of me or her."

"I didn't know. Oh my god. I didn't know that it mattered who she marked first. I wouldn't have let her. I don't want Perrie to feel rejected or sad or anything." Leigh-Anne also told Jesy about hybrid heartbreak and it's severe consequences.

"They're probably just hormonal. Since they're having their times." Leigh-Anne was trying not to think too much into this situation. She was convincing herself that it was a little phase that would pass.

"Jade told me that she wanted you back all to herself and left."

"Aw babe, I'm sorry." Leigh-Anne knew how Jesy felt because they hybrids went through a phase of liking Jesy more than her because she was less strict and let them do what they wanted.