Swasti:Whatever(I muttered,looking at all of them)U guys r told go freshen up and change and come to the garden for breakfast,and wear something decent since papa's old friend is coming over for breakfast,and NOW all of u can show ur milkha Singh skills!(I said sarcastically,as I got up and started climbing the stairs)

Vihaan:I hope u remember there is an elevator!(He shouted from behind down,as I huffed and rolled my eyes,as I turned behind with a bored look🥱)

Swasti:I hope u know it's not good to poke ur nose in others business!(I said as I folded my hands just under my chest)

Vihaan:ofc!(He said coming up in sporty way,as I looked at his longggg flexible legs,his veins were also showing like bro he is way too sporty!)

Vihaan:But I have official permission to poke my nose in UR business!(he said referring to what dad said about me working under him)

I huffed and internally rolled my eyes as I turned and started climbing the stairs as he followed

Swasti:well I didn't really give a permission (I muttered under my breath but he heard it)

Vihaan:No one asked for ur permission either ways(He replied casually,as he slid past me while I just looked at him,ND before I could say something he was gone as I frowned)

I went behind him as he entered the washroom and I went to the closet and changed into Anarkali and put on some earrings and bangles according to the dress as I went back down,at the garden.

Aunty:Bacha u look gorgeous as always,btw did u inform them?

Swasti:Thank u buaji,ND yes they have gone to freshen up!

Aunty:Okay,let's go to the living room till they all come no?

Swasti:Umm yeah(I said as we all went to the living room)

We had a small chit chat on the engagement as a helper informed us that the guests have arrived so everyone went to the entrance as I stayed back to go check on Bhai,anshika ND vihaan,I told the helpers to go check on them as I went to the kitchen and told the helpers there to set the table in the garden,as I checked on the preparations ND by that time everyone came to the garden.

Swasti:Good morning uncle,good morning aunty!(I greeted them kindly)

Uncle:Hello beta!(They greeted back as they all had a seat,but I remained standing as I was waiting for Bhai ND all to come)

Just as they sat Bhai,anshika ND vihaan came and greeted uncle and aunty as we all sat down and the breakfast was served.

Aunty:So ur Yuvraj Vihaan Rathore?

Vihaan:Yes,I'm the Yuvraj of Jaipur!(he replied proudly)

Aunty:Nicee,Btw rajkumari swasti,I'm sure u don't remember us do u?

I looked at ma and papa,they gave me an assuring look to reply back.

Swasti:Umm,Im not sure..I can't remember..sorry(I replied back uncertain of what to reply back)