You're Such A Tease - Clint Barton

You and Clint had been seeing each other for a few months now, but no one else knew. Well except for Natasha, she knew all of your dirty secrets, and if you hadn't told her Clint would have eventually. He's so bad at keeping secrets.

You had been sneaking into each others rooms for weeks. You wait until it's quiet and no one is around before you run to his room and climb under the covers. He loves having you next to him, but you always were a brat and put your cold feet on him once you were snuggled up to him.

"Damn it woman! What did you do, put them on ice before coming in here?" He tries to squirm away from you but you climb up on top of him pinning him down.

"Maybe I just need help getting the blood flowing down there." You lean down and kiss him gently on the lips.

His arms wrap around you and roll you over onto your back. Leaning on his arms he hovers above you and just stares down at your body below him.

"You're just asking for it." He deepens his voice sending chills down your spine.

"Maybe." You bite your lip fluttering your eyelashes at him.

You hear a deep growl emitting from his throat as he grabs your right hand and places it above your head. You act like your trying to get away, but start to laugh. He looks down at you with a confused look. Little did he know, you and Natasha had been training without him knowing. She had showed you a few moves. Originally for self defense, but you knew you could use them to your advantage. You bring your left hand up and sling him off of you as you roll back over, sitting up on your knees.

"Oh, you wanna play?" He lays there for a second watching your every move.

He goes to sit up and you lunge at him throwing you both to the floor. You land on top of him pinning his arms down under your knees. He looks down and notices you were almost close enough to be sitting on his face.

"Babe, this is not fair." Looking up at you he gives you the sad puppy dog eyes that he always thought worked, but you always saw through them.

"Uh huh, that's the point." You look down at him with a devilish grin.

As you were about to move his phone started to ring on his night stand. "I should get that babe."

You let him up as he reaches up and grabs his phone. He stands up and answers it. "Tony you know it's late right?"

You could hear Tony's voice through the phone because he always spoke way too loud. "I don't care what time it is, I need your help with something."

Clint sits down on the side of his bed as you stand up next to him. You start to take off the tee shirt you were wearing, exposing to him that you had nothing on underneath it. Meeting his eyes you watch as both his eyebrows raise as his eyes run down your body.

"Clint! Hello? Are you listening to me?" Tony was getting frustrated and impatient, which was making this so much more fun for you.

"Yeah, I'm listening Tony." Clint breathed out a sigh trying to focus on the conversation, but you started to run your hands up and down the sides of your body. Slowly running your finger tips down your soft smooth skin.

He lays back on the bed trying to focus on the details Tony was giving him, but you reach over and pull on the waistband of his boxers, letting them snap back against his skin. You could see he was already getting hard through the thin cloth. You lean down and place kisses above the top of his boxers looking up watching his face scrunch up.

"I think it's time we send out the newbie. She seems to be doing well in training with Natasha." Tony's voice was sounding sincere for once.

"I agree, but could I make a suggestion?" Clint answers him as you bite down on his stomach leaving a slight red make as a hiss comes out of his mouth.

"What was that? What are you up to Barton?" Tony and his nosy self, always interrupting things.

"Nothing Tony, I agree with you." He spoke breathlessly.

You pull on his boxers until they slipped off of his hips. You start to trail kisses down his stomach. Leaning up to look at him you can see that he was clenching his jaw trying to focus on what the things Tony was telling him. You place a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock then slowly slip it into your mouth. A hand was places on the back of your head. He grips your hair and tries to pull you away from him. His cock pops out of your mouth as a quiet moan slips out of him.

You could head a pause on the other end of the phone. "Barton? Did you just moan at me?"

"Shut up Tony. I'm kind of in the middle of something right now." He looks down at you pleading with his eyes for you to just wait a few minutes.

You stand up and climb up onto the bed straddling his lap. You lower yourself down just enough that he can feel the heat coming from between your legs. His head falls back onto the bed as his eyes roll back in his head.

"I don't think you are understanding the seriousness of this first mission for her. I'm coming to you right now so we can work out the details for tomorrow."

"No, Tony it can wait until morning!" Clint almost shouted through the phone.

You reached between your legs and grabbed his cock, lining him up with your entrance and slowly slid down onto him. Watching his face, he was biting his lip hard, trying in every way not to make any sound. Leaning down you start to kiss the side of his neck as you rotated your hips in a circle.

"I have things to work on in the morning. I'm almost to your room now. We can sort this out in just a few minutes." Tony sounded like he was walking down a hallways. "You have five minutes to be decent. Or not, whatever floats your bird boat."

As you kiss down his neck, you start to lift your hips up and down making it harder for you to keep your moans to yourself.

"Fine. Five minutes." Clint hangs up the phone and tosses it across the bed. He grabs you by the hips and rolls you over onto your back. Looking down into your eyes he says. "You're such a tease, but I love it when you're being a bad girl."

"Only for you baby." You squirm trying to get him to continue pleasing you.

"We may only have five minutes, but once I'm done with Tony, you are really going to get it." He leans back and slides down the bed placing his arms under your legs as he kissed up your right thigh. He stops to admire the sweet wetness before him. You reach down and run your fingers through his hair as he buries his face between your legs. Your head falls back as you moan out his name. Then there was a sudden knock at his door........