Just A Quickie - Clint

"Son of a BITCH!" Slamming his phone down on the counter, Clint leans his head down clamping his eyes shut.

Hearing this you run out of the bedroom of your apartment, expecting something bad. You round the corner to the kitchen and take in the scene before you. Clint's phone was face down on the counter across from him. He had both of his hands gripping the marble counter top, clearly trying to keep his cool. The veins in his hands and arms were pressing on his skin. You try not to bite your bottom lip because this was clearly not the time.

"What? What happened?" Walking over to the side of the counter where he was you place a hand on his lower back.

"That was Tony. We have a wheels up in an hour." He didn't raise his head from the lowered position it was in. As you ran your hand up and down his back you could see his muscles start to loosen.

"It's fine, babe. We have all the time in the world to celebrate." You lean down and kiss the side of his face.

He picks his head up, turning to look at you. "I know, but we have been planning this night for weeks. It is our first anniversary after all." He takes his hands off the counter, turning to pull you into a hug. "I just don't want to let you down."

"I understand. We can just celebrate when you get back. Plus I know something that will make you feel better right now." You place your right hand on the front of his pants slowly sliding it down between his legs, then back up to his belt.

"Hmm, I'm sure you do, but I have to get ready." He places a hand on the side of your face before leaning down and kissing your lips gently.

You wrap your arms around his neck as you open your mouth slightly to invite his tongue in. A low moan emits from deep in his throat. His arms wrap around you as he picks you up and places you on the counter. His fingers run down the sides of your body as his fingers grasp the bottom of your shirt. He pulls it up he breaks the kiss just long enough to pull it off of you, tossing it across the kitchen. Your hands slipped off of his neck and walked down the front of his chest stopping at his belt.

BUZZ BUZZ

"SHIT!" Clint looks over at his phone as an aggregated growl slips out of his mouth.

You jump down off the counter as he reaches over answering his phone. "Tony I said I would be there. What is the problem now?" The frustration in his voice gave you an idea. You were usually well behaved when it came to work, but you had no idea when he would be back from this mission, and you were going to take full advantage of this situation.

"Yeah I get that, I don't understand why..." His words were cut short has you hit your knees and started to pull open his belt. Slipping your fingers under the jeans you unbuttoned them, pulling them open just enough to give you access to what you wanted. You stop short as a hand is placed on the top of your head. Looking up you can see him watching you as he raised an eyebrow.

"Naughty." He whispered to you.

A sly smile creped over your face as you could hear Tony shouting on the other end of the phone. A quiet giggle came from you as his fingers slipped into your hair. Your hands pull down on his boxers just enough to expose his member. You stick your tongue out running it across the tip. His hand closes around your hair, pulling ever so gently.

"Yes, Tony I'm listening." He sighs out as he looks down at you.

You place a hand around his throbbing cock as your lips wrap around the tip. A smile pulls at the corner of your mouth as you hear his breath hitch in his throat. You start to pull him into your mouth as his grip tightens on your hair. Slowly at first you pull him in and out of your mouth. Using your hand to follow your lips. You stop at the tip to trace your tongue in a circle.

A deep whispered moan rings in your ears as he pulls your hair back just enough to pull him out of your mouth. Looking up at him you plead with your eyes. Still running your hand up and down his length, you could see his legs begin to start twitching. Was he really that wound up already?

"No Tony. I've got to go. I'll be there....45 minutes I know." Clint hangs up the phone as he releases your hair. Grabbing your arms he pulls you up and spins you around to face the counter. He pulls down the cotton shorts you had on before slamming his hand into your right butt cheek. He leans down next to your right ear. "You are very bad." Followed by a deep feral growl, then a sexy sinister laugh, which sent chills down your spine. As if someone threw gasoline on the fire between your legs you shifted your hips back into him, rotating against him.

His left hand pulls your left leg out to the side; sliding up between your legs his fingers trace the already damp surface. Leaning down once more her whispers, "Always so wet for me. Like my own personal playground." Biting down on your ear, your knees shake to the point of almost loosing your balance. His fingers slip inside you, bracing you as your head falls back against his chest.

"You want to be so bad at the wrong times." He starts to kiss down the side of your neck as his fingers slip in and out of you. "So naughty, but you know I love it." He bites down on your neck leaving a deep red mark before pulling back as he pulls his fingers out of you. Turning you around he picks you up placing you back up on the counter. He places his hands on the insides of your legs pulling them open for him to admire what was before him. As you look up into his eyes you notice the dark haze of hunger eclipsing the color.

"I'm going to be late, but for you, it is so worth it." He lines himself up with your dripping entrance as he slams himself into you all the way to the base.

This causes you to squeal out a loud screaming moan. His left hand grabs your chin, pulling you back to him as his lips cover yours once more. As he starts to pump in and out of you his right hand slides between your legs. Finding your swollen clit, his fingers start to work magic as his rhythm starts to speed up.

You could feel your coil winding up inside the pit of your stomach. Running your hands up the back of his neck, tracing your nails into his hair. The closer you got the tighter you could feel yourself getting around his throbbing cock. His tempo became slow and sloppy as he buried his face into your neck. His breathing was shallow as little grunts and moans escaped his mouth.

Running your nails down the back of his neck you could feel yourself on the edge of release. "I'm gonna cum baby. Don't stop." Your words were breathless as his fingers continued to dance on your aching bud.

"Fuck..." He groans out as you feel his muscles tense between your legs. And just like a wave crashing over you the two of your let go in complete and utter ecstasy. The wave of pleasure crashed over you again and again as you raked your nails deep into the skin on the back of his neck.

He pulls back slipping out of you, kissing your forehead. "Hold on, I'll be right back." He walks over to the bathroom bringing out a towel to clean up the mess the two of you just made. Helping you off the counter he pulls you into his arms as he leans down giving you a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much, but I really do have to go." He pulls you in tighter then lets you go as he grabs his bag by the door and walks out into the hall. A giggle comes from you as you notice the dark red marks down the back of his neck.

You know he won't live that down with Nat. And once Tony sees them, Clint is gonna give you an earful. So worth it thought, you smile to yourself.