Chapter 39

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Nimue's POV

I woke the next morning to find another bottle of water next to the bed with crackers and a note from Sean telling me to eat and drink before getting up. He apologized for leaving, but he had a shift at the hospital, and I would find Owen in his study. I finished the water and most of the crackers before I got up to look around the room. Wincing as I walked, I examined my backside in the mirror. I could still see the faint imprint of Sean's hands. Damn, these men really enjoyed spanking me. I giggled to myself, then again, I enjoyed it as well.

I walked into Owen's closet, my fingertips brushing over his fine shirts. My body flushed remembering yesterday. I truly thought he hated me, but then when he apologized, and that kiss...oh goddess, I was lost. He has such a commanding presence about him. I was a bit surprised when Birch selected him. Initially, I'd expected Rowan, but then when I thought about him and Sean, it all made sense. I grabbed down a white button-up that practically hung to my knees, ran my fingers through my hair, and followed the delicious smells coming from the kitchen.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, I think I felt my ovaries explode. It was a buffet of naked chests and muscle-bound backs. I squeaked and clenched my hand around the banister, hovering on the final step. I felt an aura of warmth behind me as Silas whispered in my ear, "See something you like little nýmfi?" I instinctually leaned back, his sultry voice pulling me like a siren's song. He chuckled and lifted me in his arms. I squealed and quickly pulled the shirt down. He groaned against my ear, "Fuck, Nimue, where are your pants?"

"I couldn't find them," I said in a soft voice, my cheeks flaming. His eyes were dark with desire as his hands clenched my waist gently. "Sorry."

I swear the man growled. "Gabe, come get your wife," he said, putting me down and walking away quickly. I flinched as I heard the front door slam. Gods, I'm so stupid I thought as tears fell.

"Snow, why are you crying?" Gabe asked, brushing a tear from my cheek. "What did the Greek do?" I could see him getting mad, but it wasn't Silas's fault, it was mine.

I buried my face in his chest, "It's my fault, not his. He didn't know."

"Didn't know what?" He pulled me back, making me look at him. "I need some answers, Snow. Either I get them from you or I'll go get them from him."

I tugged at the hem of the shirt, "I can't find my pants. He didn't know when he lifted me up." Gabe's lip flinched. "I think I made him mad. I'm sorry." He stared at me, then snorted slightly, but soon he was full-blown laughing. I slapped his chest, "It's not funny!"

He lifted me up carefully and placed me on his lap on the couch. "Sweetie, he is definitely not mad. More likely, he was trying to be respectful," he leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "but I, on the other hand, have no such concerns." His fingers slid between my folds and I gasped. "Shh, not a sound my lovely wife," he cooed as he slipped his pants lower, pressing the head of his cock inside of me. I clenched around him, still sore from the night before. He slowly controlled my hips, rocking me over his quickly hardening cock. "Such a naughty little girl. Taking my cock while the others are just a few feet away." I tried to keep my breathing even as he increased his pace. He continued to talk dirty to me and it only increased my desire to cry out. I winced and Gabe chuckled, "Did Owen and Sean fill that pretty little pussy last night?" I nodded, biting my bottom lip. He ran his fingers over my ass, pressing gently, "Did they fill your sweet ass too?" I shook my head again as he hummed in pleasure. His hands gripped my hips and I had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out as his thrusts became rough. "Cum, little girl, I want to feel you fucking milk my cock dry," he growled. My body shook as I rode his cock over the edge. He grunted as he spilled inside of me, both of us panting.

"Fuck that was hot," a voice said from the doorway, making me startle. "Sorry, I, um, well, shit," Brandon stammered. I tried to hide my face, but Gabe wouldn't let me.

He had an almost sinister grin on his face as he turned to Brandon, "Don't apologize. Quite honestly, I was hoping she'd fucking scream and we would have a full damn audience." I gaped at him - seriously? He laughed, "Just wait, Snow, it's like a personal mission now. I want to watch you fuck all of them, and in turn, I want them to watch me, balls deep inside of you and pretty boy." He thrust upwards as he spoke, making me moan out loud. He turned my chin, forcing me to look at Brandon, "Do you see how much you fucking turn him on, baby?" Brandon's eyes were glued to us, his shorts were tented as his cock strained against the thin fabric, his chest heaving.

In a fluid motion, Gabe spun me around so that I was facing away from him, his cock now pressed against my ass. He began to run his fingers up my slit, circling my swollen clit. I arched to his touch, another moan escaping my lips. "That's it, little girl, give Brandon a nice little fucking show. Let him see what a naughty fucking girl you are." His fingers moved faster and I tried to close my legs to ease the ache, but he held them open firmly. He dipped his fingers inside of me, pressing hard, then pulling back. The room was quiet except for the wet sounds his fingers made pounding into me, and mine and Brandon's heavy breaths. I watched as Brandon began to stroke himself. He groaned as Gabe pushed three fingers inside of me, making me jolt and cry out softly. "Maybe Brandon should help you stay quiet, naughty girl," he said, motioning for Brandon to come closer. My tongue darted across my lips as he came to stand in front of me. I knew exactly what Gabe wanted and it seemed Brandon did as well, because he dropped his shorts, letting his cock stand erect just in front of my face. It was huge, the veins clearly defined, and beads of pre-cum leaked from its tip.

Searching my eyes for permission, Brandon pressed his cock through my open lips, my tongue swiping at the tip. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, then began to take him deep. His hands tangled in my hair as he groaned, "Fuck, it feels so good, beautiful. Can you take it all like a good girl?" I hummed around him as Gabe's fingers began to thread in and out of me faster. I hollowed my cheeks and swallowed, forcing him down my throat. He cried out and began to pump faster.

Gabe whispered in my ear, "Cum." My body shook as he pinched down on my clit, and I cried out around Brandon's cock. He pulled hard on my hair and his grunts filled the room as he spilled into my throat. He was panting heavily as he stumbled back, his length slipping from my lips. "Such a good girl," Gabe cooed, stroking my back.

Brandon knelt before me, cupping my face in his hands, then kissed me gently. His blue eyes seemed to glow as our kiss broke, "I'm yours, my Lady." He grabbed my hand and placed it over the mark that now shone on his chest.

I felt the surge of energy that moved between us, my eyes never leaving his. "My shield, my protector, Aspen called," I said softly.

"Well, damn, I didn't expect that," Gabe chuckled. He gently pushed me towards Brandon, "Go find the poor woman some fucking pants. I'll go check on Silas." Brandon blinked in confusion. "Long fucking story, that ended well for both of us, Snow can explain," he chuckled and walked out the front door.

He looked at me, "Did I really just get marked because you didn't have pants on?" I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing and fell into his arms. He shook his head, scooped me up, and headed towards Gabe and Luke's room in search of pants.  

Author's Notes:  I'm liking Gabe's kinks.  

Please follow, comment, and vote.

On a somber note - London Bridge has fallen: Queen Elizabeth II, 1926-2022