I groaned, "Fuck, you're so wet already, Bella." She whimpered, her eyelids fluttering as I pushed my fingers inside of her. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes as I pumped harder, but then I stopped. "Look at me, Bella. I want to see you come undone," I told her. She looked at me with hooded eyes, watching as my fingers pressed and twisted inside of her tight pussy. She was panting and her legs began to shake. I could feel her tightening around me as I curled my fingers against her g-spot, "Cum," I commanded her.

"Owen," she cried out, as she rode my fingers, her juices covering my hand. Damn it was a beautiful sight. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean, then pressed my mouth to hers. She moaned as she tasted herself on my lips. Oh, gods, this woman was intoxicating. I didn't even have to look to know there was a mark on my chest. I could feel her and I was hers forever now.

Little one, is everything okay? I heard Luke ask in my mind. Nimue giggled at my expression.

I laughed, Yes, Luke, Bella is more than okay - I responded.

I heard a choking sound then he said in a shocked tone, Must have been one hell of an apology, Owen. Make sure she eats something, please. Gabe and I will be upstairs, little one. Of course, you could always spend the night with Owen and Sean, I'm sure they'd both like that.

I gave her a sly grin. Luke was right, we would like that.

I love you, Luke, she said to him

I know, baby, and we love you too. Remember what we told you, trust yourself and what you feel.

I will

When I heard nothing more, I turned to her, "So, you can teach me how to block that right? I'm not sure I want to hear all their thoughts, especially Gabe's or, gods forbid, Raven's if that connection forms." I shivered at the idea.

She laughed, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me soundly, "Oh Owen, you have no idea how amazing you are, do you?" I sighed, feeling more relaxed than I had in years.

I helped her put her shirt back on and cleaned her up, along with the countertops, then picked her up in my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms still around my neck and I carried her through the living room as we headed to my room. Every voice in the room stopped as we entered. Just before I reached the hallway, I looked at Sean, "Are you coming?"

He gaped for a moment, then jumped up, "Fuck yes!" and followed us down the hall, leaving the others still sitting in shock.

Sean closed and locked the door behind us as I placed her on the bed. Her hair was a mess from earlier, but she looked perfect to me. I felt Sean's arms wrap around my waist as I looked at her. She gave me a knowing smile and crooked her finger at both of us. "Wait, you told her about us?" he gasped. I shook my head no. Our Bella had already figured us out.

"He didn't tell me anything, Sean. I already knew."

"How?" he sputtered, "We haven't even told the team, although apparently, some figured it out."

She giggled, "That's because they have watched you over the years. In my case, I knew that day at the hospital. When Owen put his hand on the small of your back it was a dead giveaway. That's the move of a lover, not a friend. It's an erogenous touch zone. Lovers do it to make the other feel safe and reassured."

He shook his head, then knelt on the bed beside her, "Sugar, I keep forgetting you're a psychiatrist. Fair warning, between the fourteen of us, you might learn more than you want."

She giggled, "As long as I don't discover hidden bodies in the walls of the house, we're good."

Owen smirked, "So the pond is okay, then?" She choked a bit, unsure if he was joking or serious. "You do know Raven's history, do you not?" She shook her head no. That made us both frown. "Well, it isn't really our story to tell, but let's just say he had a criminal past before joining the Academy, and like Luke said, family sticks together. So when his past tried to hurt him, we took care of it as a family." He gave her a wicked grin, "Besides, I'm sure the alligators have already dealt with it years ago."