𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🏝

Start from the beginning

"Attention, students. Please gather in the auditorium." Miss Bloodgood announced and Rae raised an eyebrow. "I wonder what it is." Rae said as they walked out of class and heading to the auditorium.

Rae takes a seat beside Clawdius who had his sister save a seat for them. She looks at front as Bloodgood stood in the stage looking at her students with a smile.

"I've called this assembly to welcome you back from spring break. And we have a special treat for you." Miss Bloodgood said. "A presentation on tolerance. Without further ado, I give you-." As she begins a new voice cuts her off coming from the entrance of the room.

"Greetings, boys, ghouls and monsters of all ages." The orange hair guy said taking out a staff from his hat. "In one brief moment, I will provide for you a show of such colossal proportions, a sight of such epic magnitude, that no one who bears witness today will ever be the same again." He lets out sparkles from his staff making the monsters smile.

"Honey, doesn't he look familiar and that staff?" Rae asked with a frown and Clawdius narrowed his eyes at the guy. "You're right." He said looking at him with suspicious.

"I want to tell you what a special place you have here at Monster High. What an astounding collection of oddities and special humans." The guy said grabbing Rae's chin making Clawdius growl at him pushing him away but the guy continues like nothing happen. "Each and every one of you, a magnificent specimen." Clawd comes from behind Rae and Clawdius looking at the man with a glare.

"Specimen? Who is this dude?" Clawd asked and the guy bothers Heath his staff burning on fire and goes to touch Abbey but turns his staff into ice pushing him away.

"I don't think that's appropriate behavior, sir. This lecture is not promoting tolerance!" Miss Bloodgood said with a glare. "Mayhaps I misspoke." The guy said and looks at the students with a glare.

"Intolerance!" Yeah! That's it! But the most unusual specimen of all is right here." He said pointing at Andy and that made Rae's eyes widen. "Claw, that's Farnum." Rae said making him growl.

He jumps out of the seat with his brother and sister glaring at Farnum.

"You have a lot of nerve showing your face here." Clawdius said cracking his knuckles and his siblings got ready to help. Before they could attack they hold their head in pain making Rae gasp seeing Farnum using a dog whistle, she walks behind some students hiding from Farnum's view.

Rae saw her chance making her way to him punching him in the face, Farnum groans dropping his staff.

"That's for hurting my boyfriend." Rae said with a glare and she looked confused when Farnum points a pen at her. "A pen? What is a pen going to-." Rae groans when it electrocuted her and gets knocked down.

Clawdius eyes widen seeing Rae drop down in the floor, Farnum goes back to making Andy mad which it worked making him destroy the auditorium. He makes a dash to Rae, picking her up and runs outside the school to see Frank talking to Andy.

"Is she going to be okay?" Logan asked and Clawdius nods. "She will be, I know it." He said looking down at Rae.

_____ [Island]

Rae laughs as Clawdius shows her the picture of Farnum being taken by the people thinking he was the freak. After she woke up from her attack, Clawdius told her that they had another week of spring break because of the school being destroyed accidentally by Andy.

"Guess what I found in Farnum's wrecked ship?" Clawdius asked with a smirk hiding something from behind his back. "What is it? A diamond? Or a -." Rae eyes widen seeing an egg in his hands.

"An egg?" She asked confused making him laugh. "It is, but look closer." He said and Rae takes a good look at the egg only to gasp seeing the mark on it.

"Is that a dragon egg?!" She asked and Clawdius nods with a grin. "No way! Can I keep it? I'll take good care of it." She said and Clawdius shrugs giving her the egg in her hands making her gently hold it in her arms.

Rae smiles and looks up hearing Abbey ask if anybody else wanted her drinks making Rae stand up looking at her boyfriend.

"Let's grab some Abbey's special drink." Rae said pointing towards Abbey station making him nod.

Note: lol this was actually the shortest chapters for this movie and next is the Friday night frights movie, hope everyone is ready for that one

Fact: If Rae were to have sex with Clawdius, she would have been pregnant even if she was on birth control. The potion makes sure to cancel it.