Orochimaru's guest

It was really awkward sitting next to him on the couch and saying nothing so I decided to go home. Naruto was pissed off at first but then he got up and walked towards to the door and opened it.

Before I left, we had eye contact for few seconds.
As I was walking home, I bumped into Orochimaru again and he looked at me smirking.

"You okay little guy?" He asked and touched my shoulder.

"Yeah I am." I said and walked two steps away.

"You look lost... Wanna come over to my house?"
He asked smiling. I didn't feel really comfortable around him but I nodded and walked with him. As he opened the door for me I walked in and looked around. His house is big.

"It's big hm?" He whispered in my ears behind me. That really scared me.

"You remind me of my cousin." He said smiling.

I said nothing and walked to the living room.
"Are you hungry Sasuke? Or thirsty?~" the last sentence sounded really weird..
"Um... I would like to have water.." I said feeling really uncomfortable.
"Oh really? Are you thirsty?" He asked and came closer to me.

He pushed me on his couch.
"If you're really thirsty.. I have something for you." He said and took off his belt. It's not like I'm gay or something... But I really hoped Naruto would come... 

I looked away and closed my eyes hoping he would leave me alone. But he didn't leave, instead, he spreaded my legs wide apart and looked down there smirking.

"Have you ever had sex with a guy?" He asked.

"What the hell?! Get off me!" I yelled, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh.. Don't yell at me cutie." he said and pulled my pants down. He tied my wrists together and covered my mouth with a cloth. He went down on his knees and started licking around my hole. I tried to kick hin but he was holding my legs really hard.

"If you won't stop moving, I'll tie your legs too." He said annoyed and continued licking. I felt a tear falling from my eyes, hoping Naruto would come. He started to lick inside of my hole and I gasped in his cloth. As he finished, he got up again and leaned closer to my ear. But before he could say something, I heard someone banging on the door. I saw how annoyed Orochimaru looked, but he still ignored it. But then we heard someone breaking the window. As we turned our head around I widened my eyes... It was Naruto. I was so happy to see him but also embarrassed.

„You piece of shit!" Naruto said. And walked closer to Orochimaru. He punched him in the face and kicked him really hard in his stomach, so that he spits blood a little. After that, he turned around to look at me, he looked so worried. He untied me and told me to put on my pants. As I did what he told me to. We left. He drove me back to his house. It was really quiet. And I didn't wanted to say anything because he was still really mad of that what Orochimaru did.

——————————————————
Sorry this chapter was.. weird