'I am still not happy with you son', Indra dev said to Arjun.

'Why Pitashree?', asked Arjun.

'You shot arrows at me...At your celestial father!', said Indra dev dramatically.

'Ohh I see.... Tell me one direction where you don't exist Pitashree', Arjun replied with a smile.

'I am so proud of you son, so is your mother- Sachi... Ask me anything, I won't deny you', Indra dev said.

'Firstly, I would like to promise you that we'll let the snakes under this area to flourish along with us and cause them no trouble or kill them until they don't trouble our citizens.... And now, I humbly request you, can you please construct a magnificent and beautiful kingdom for us and our citizens to live in peacefully', Arjun explained and then requested his celestial father.

'ofcourse it'll be done son. I'll immediately send Vishwakarma to do his piece of work', smiled Indra dev.

'thank you Pitashree... And yes, can we name the city after your name... Can we name it as Indraprastha?', asked Arjun hesitantly.

'ofcourse you can if you wish so son, I'll take my leave now', smiled Indra dev, and later left after blessing the Pandu family.

Agni dev too' appeared and thanked his daughter for quenching his thirst by providing the magic forest, and he too left after giving his blessings to the Pandu family.

In a few minutes, Vishwa Karma comes to the place and starts his magic of construction. Within half an hour, a divine city was presented in front of them. Everyone were awestruck. The citizens too had come to the place by now.

Takshak's army and Mayasur decided to live in peace, making harmony with the pandavas. But takshak did not like this and fled from the place.

As soon as the city was completely built, Kunti and Madri did the pooja of the city and they all went inside after thanking Vishwa Karma and hailing a few appreciations of the Pandu family.

Once the Pandu family made sure that everyone of their citizens had a comfortable place to live in, they moved inside the palace.

On entering the palace, they saw that the rajya sabha had 6 equally rose seats and another slightly high rose seat for the rajmata and pitashree.

'I didn't know that Vishwa Karma could bread my mind too... This is perfect! And yaa, a early warning, noone would oppose this', Karn said proudly.

'Exactly!! This is just so perfect', supported Adwika.

Okay, me and Adwika will be in the middle, Arjun and Draupadi to out right, Yudhistir and Devika to our left, Bheem and Valandhara next to Yudhistir, Nakul and Karenumati next to Arjun, Sahadev and Vijaya next to Nakul. Is that okay?', Karn explained and asked.

'yes', everyone replied in chorus.

Seating arrangements 👆👆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Seating arrangements 👆👆

'Now tell me who will take up what responsibilities and yeah, administration would be handled by all 12 of us with the help of Pitashree and matas', Karn stated.

'I will keep a check on the countries borders and train the army and look after the war invites', Arjun stated.

'Done, we'll work together!', Karn exclaimed and Arjun nodded.

'I will teach warfare and also teach maze fighting to the army. I'll look after north boundaries specifically', Bheem said. Karn nodded.

'I will take care of the law and legislation of the kingdom and western boundaries are my responsibility', Yudhistir said.

'I will train the army on how to use a horse and take care of horses. And  me along with Sahadev would teach basic ayurveda to the people', stated Nakul.

'I will help people in the flourishment of cows and also look after peace invites of kingdoms', said Sahadev.

'Me and Drau will train the female army and look into the problems faced by the people. What say Drau?', Adwika stated.

'ofcourse dii', Draupadi smiled.

'Me and Karenu will take account of the palace and make sure it is  maintained properly', said Valandhara and Karenu nodded in approval.

'Me and Vijaya would look into the financial matters of the kingdom and help maintain proper records of money transactions', said Devika and Vijaya nodded in agreement.

'We will help you all', said Pandu, Kunti and Madri.

'Great! Let the work begin', Karn announced.

PROMO:
The rajasuya yaga and the children of pandavas!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें