Then jungkook kiss tae's forehead and kiss his pinkish lips sooo deeply.. those lips are drug for Mafia jeon jungkook.

Jungkook go to washroom did his morning routine and take a shower and get ready for office. He came to downstairs. And call the doctor and his guards.

Jungkook ( coldly) : Doctor, I am going to office when I will be back to my mansion.i want see my baby totally fine.otherwise I will kill me . Got it

Doctor (scared) : yes ,Mr. Jeon

Jungkook: guard's and maid's take care my baby boy .when he will woke up give him food and medicine. If anything happened to him .I will kill you all of you .Got it.

Guard's and maid's: y-yes boss .

Then jungkook left his mansion. After 2 hour Tae come to his conscious. He was throwing everything, screaming. He didn't listen to anyone . He want to go away from here .

Guard's: sir , please calm down . Why you doing this?? Sir please, listen to us . If you do this boss will kill all of us . please understand sir .

Tae (shouting) : let me go, I don't wanna live here ,, let meee gooooooo !! Leave me . I said , Leave mee .

Tae was breaking everything.he was getting hyper which is bad for his health.then doctor took a sleeping injection and inject into tae's body .after few mins Tae become so quite and he slept.

After a stressful day jungkook came into his mansion at everything. He didn't waste a second. He directly go to his room to see his baby . When jungkook entered in the room . He saw his baby still sleeping. He called the maid's.

Jungkook : Did my baby take his meal and medicine??

Maid's : N-no boss

After hearing his jungkook blood in boiling because of anger.

Jungkook ( angrily) : what ?? Why he didn't take ..

Then maid's told everything to jungkook that what was happened.

Jungkook: Make dinner of me and my baby . We will take food together. Goo

Then jungkook call the doctor .

At call :

Jungkook ( angrily) : how dare you to make my baby sleep whole fucking day .he didn't even take his food . I will kill you .

Doctor : it was needed Mr.jeon . He will wake within some time . Don't worry. Your baby will be fine soon.

Jungkook: if anything happened to my baby I will kill you mind it .

Cutt the call

Jungkook came to his baby and brushing his hair softly then he saw his baby opening his eyes slowly. When Tae sow jungkook is beside him he got panicked and pushed jungkook. And jungkook fall into floor. Jungkook control his anger and again go to his baby

Jungkook: Baby, I am impressed you are so strong. After all those thing and without eating the whole day. you pushed me so harder. You are so strong baby I like it .

Tae: w-hat do y- you wa-nt ?

Jungkook: Nothing baby , go and take shower we will dinner together. If you reject me then everything will be repeat what we do at that night .Do you want that baby boy ( smirked)??

Tae ( scared) : No,,, N-no . Please.i don't want .I am going.

Jungkook: yes baby . Go and come quickly.

Without saying anything Tae to go the washroom and open the shower and he is crying so harder .

Tae ( crying) : why it's happened to mee .. why ??? What I did ? Why No one love me . Eomma I miss you...

It has been 1 hour but still Tae didn't come out from washroom. Jungkook got worried and Knocking the door.

Jungkook: Baby, what happened. Why you are taking so time .come out right now ..

Full of silence. Jungkook panicked, Again he knocked the door

Jungkook : Tae come out . Don't make me angry. If I got angry you will suffer for it . Come out right now .

Again silence. Now jungkook was about the broke the door suddenly the door is opened. Then what just happened.. what just jungkook see ..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was totally shocked . He couldn't believe in his own eyes...

Author nim :

Hey guys,, how are you all ..??

Pardon my mistakes and grammatical errors..

Thank you guys for your that much support keep supporting me .

I love you guys

Lastly if you like this part please vote and comment